Trade List -

[quote name='madgamez']What folder is the key in? Also does it come with the install discs for XP?[/QUOTE]

It's windows XP Pro full, and yes it comes with the xp pro disc.

do you know the exact model numbers for the OCZ ram, i've been looking for ram compatible with my 4550, and the only two OCZ are the following:

• OCZ 1GB 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) Desktop Memory Model OCZ4001024PF
  • OCZ Value Series 1GB 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) Desktop Memory Model OCZ4001024V3
are your sticks the same or different, i know there both pc 3200, and 184pin sd ram, hopefully the numbers match. Only certain ram works because the mobo, as stated on dell's site, capable of seeing 1gb, however there are many success stories due to investigating the chipset of the board and it was found that it is capable of seeing certain sticks, of ram.

They are all the same ram.

PN: OCZ4002048ELDCPE-K

I have 2 potential buyers though, I'm waiting to here back from the first person who messaged me.

[quote name='hero101']wow princes. Where are the princesses?[/QUOTE]

Dude! We totally took your princesses!
billandted2.jpg

And a free bump for OP for having to put up with our crap.

Too bad shipping to Canada is extremely expensive w/ artbooks and such, or else I would have bite on probably on Xenosaga and Ar Tonelico Melody of Elemia

bread's done
Back