Trade Madden 10 (PS3) for ANYTHING else...

fldash

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So I bought Madden 10 on Saturday and it's awful... I played it for around 15 hours total before I gave up and decided there are too many bugs and glitches in it for it to be enjoyable. I even tried all the slider sets I could from operationsports.com. Now, that said, I can't return it, even though it has game breaking bugs (which is ridiculous), so I want to get rid of it and get something else...

This is the first game I've EVER bought for my PS3 (as I originally bought my PS3 only for Bluray). I have no other games for it, I'm a PC gamer.

Now, what are my best options? Trade it in at Gamestop? Try to sell it on Craigslist or eBay? What game should I get to replace it??? Considering Little Big Planet only because I've heard good things about it, I have no idea what it is, what you do, or anything else regarding it...

Please help... I've wasted $64.64 on EA trash...

I know it is an "older" game, but I'd trade you my mint MGS4 with new game guide.

Sorry to hear you don't like the game. I'd be willing to take a chance on it, hoping for patches down the road.

PM me if interested.

Gamestop is never the answer. You can get $50 credit for it on goozex, which you can use for movies/other games. Not sure of the ebay prices. You could probably also get a decent trade for it on here, the only problem being that anyone that WANTS it, already has it.

I'll trade you my NCAA 2010 for it. NCAA plays better I think, but I'm sick of NCAA since I played 09 for a year straight with online franchise.

[quote name='mietha']Gamestop is never the answer. You can get $50 credit for it on goozex, which you can use for movies/other games. Not sure of the ebay prices. You could probably also get a decent trade for it on here, the only problem being that anyone that WANTS it, already has it.[/QUOTE]

Can someone explain what this means? I've seen a couple people say a similar thing. I thought you only get points on Goozex. Madden is worth 1000pts. And those points can only be traded for other used items. I wouldn't compare this to $50. Can i actually cash this out for $50 somehow???

bread's done
Back