Trade me your atlus games

fragmanslayer

CAGiversary!
Trade me your Disgaea, La Pucelle, Phantom Brave, Shin Megame Tensei...

I have up for trade sealed copies of GTA SA, Metroid Prime 2, Killzone, NFSU2, you name it, I might be able to get it, except the games I want.

Disgaea and La Pucelle for 1 new game
Phantom Brave for 1 game
Shin Megami Tensei for 1 game

Does this interest anyone?

*edited topic to avoid confusion about import games.*

[quote name='fragmanslayer']
[/quote]

waaaaaait a minute there pal.....

BOTH games?

thats just wishful thinking.

[quote name='blackjaw'][quote name='fragmanslayer']
[/quote]

good luck[/quote]

additionally... I'm blind.

[quote name='joystickz'][quote name='blackjaw'][quote name='fragmanslayer']
[/quote]

good luck[/quote]

additionally... I'm blind.[/quote]

its okey :)

He probably has a shitload of credit at Gamerush (like I do) and knows that GR does not carry those titles. I went through the same thing. I just ended up buying games with my credit and trading them in at EB for the Nippon Ichi games and SMT: Nocturne.

I'm glad that GR is getting Growlanser Generations.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']No offense to OP but if anyone trades Disgaea and LaPucelle for Killzone, I'll kick 'em in the sack.[/quote]

Please do keep in mind that quite a number of people got La Pucelle for $20 at Target, if I still had that copy I'd consider a trade for killzone quite a good deal.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='RedvsBlue']No offense to OP but if anyone trades Disgaea and LaPucelle for Killzone, I'll kick 'em in the sack.[/quote]

Please do keep in mind that quite a number of people got La Pucelle for $20 at Target, if I still had that copy I'd consider a trade for killzone quite a good deal.[/quote]

He said Disgaea & La Pucelle

I hope people who bought Disgaea for $5 dont consider trading it at $50 value...

But I guess just a little too eager on my part. 2 $50 games arent really worth a $20 and a $5 game, but then, I cant readilly find said games at those prices. But I think I will go the EB route.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='RedvsBlue']No offense to OP but if anyone trades Disgaea and LaPucelle for Killzone, I'll kick 'em in the sack.[/quote]

Please do keep in mind that quite a number of people got La Pucelle for $20 at Target, if I still had that copy I'd consider a trade for killzone quite a good deal.[/quote]

Yeah LaPucelle would be a fine deal but Disgaea too? Disgaea one for one for most of those games is a bad deal but then you have to give up lapucelle too?

On a side note, I want to apologize to the OP cause my first post came off way more mean than I meant it to be and I try to avoid posting mean comments.

[quote name='fragmanslayer']I hope people who bought Disgaea for $5 dont consider trading it at $50 value...

But I guess just a little too eager on my part. 2 $50 games arent really worth a $20 and a $5 game, but then, I cant readilly find said games at those prices. But I think I will go the EB route.[/quote]

What does it matter how much they found it for? Market prices aren't exactly $5 and $20 for either. If that matters, then shouldn't we take into consideration how much you're getting the games that you're offering for?

[quote name='nikkai']With all your sealed copies, why not ebay them and use cash to go and buy your games?[/quote]

Because even a used Japanese import game is worth more than a sealed American game, because the dollar is weak and Japans GNP only goes up.

He is trying to trade one of his games for two imported games?

[quote name='Quackzilla'][quote name='nikkai']With all your sealed copies, why not ebay them and use cash to go and buy your games?[/quote]

Because even a used Japanese import game is worth more than a sealed American game, because the dollar is weak and Japans GNP only goes up.

He is trying to trade one of his games for two imported games?[/quote]

Wha? That's 'nippon ichi' games, that's a Japanese developer. All the games that he's seeking has been published in the US. All originally nippon Ichi-developed, except SMT:N, an Atlus game.

[quote name='Quackzilla'][quote name='nikkai']With all your sealed copies, why not ebay them and use cash to go and buy your games?[/quote]

He is trying to trade one of his games for two imported games?[/quote]

At what point did he say he wanted imported, Japanese versions?

Yeah, I meant atlus released US games. Not import games...

No one is going to say, my game is worth 50 but I bought it for 20 and will trade you for another 20 game? Person would rather get 50 if that is the going rate. I can understand that, but still looking for a good deal where I dont lose too much since I will be buying at retail since there are no deals on new sealed games (at the store) other than the featured game of the week.

bread's done
Back