Trade my 360 for a PS3?

tominater12

CAGiversary!
So I have had my 360 for about 5 years I feel since I got myself a good gaming pc I should sell my xbox and get a PS3 for all of those exclusives. Think I will be able to sell my xbox for enough to get a ps3 or should I just keep it?

What I would be selling with my 360:

Xbox 360 Arcade from 2008
250GB Hard Drive (and maybe all of the DLC/Games on the hard drive)
Wi-Fi adapter
2 Controllers
Black Ops
Dead Rising
Forza 3
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood
Halo Reach (Might not be able to sell this one since it is free one I got from Microsoft)
Rock Band 2 with Guitar
Bad Company 2

How much do you think I would be able to get for all of this?

You might not get a lot from this but idk because I have never owned a 360...but I just wanted to point out to you that there are some great black friday ps3 deals for $199. you get 2 games+30 day ps plus+320gb ps3 for that price..so if you sell the two games and the code, it would be about $140-$150 for a new 160gb ps3!

Last edited by a moderator:
With Black Friday around the corner, this might not be the best time to sell.

Also, the older design of the Xbox 360 seems to be falling out of popularity now with the Slim out on the market.

;)

The bad news is that GameStop may give as little as $10 for just the Xbox console, the good news is that GameStop is running a promotion where they will give you a $50 bonus for it (as long as the system has never been opened up and is in working condition). I suggest if you are interested in a PS3, you purchase it from GameStop on Black Friday, because they will be selling a new 160GB PS3 for $199 (with 2 free games).

When you total all this with all your trade-ins you should be able to get a new PS3 for under $100...

bread's done
Back