Trade my GTA:SA (PS2) for your GTA:SA (Xbox)

asaraa

CAGiversary!
Feedback
112 (100%)
I have a mint, scratch-free Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for the PS2 that I'd like to trade for a mint, scratch-free Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for the Xbox.

PM if interested.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I wouldn't bite here. The PS2 version is much more common, and if there ever is any increase in value - not bloody likely for any of the versions of the game - the Xbox version would be the one that sees it.

yea...thanks for the help GW

Just traded my Ps2 Vice City and GTA 3for their Xbox counterparts and would like to have the trilogy on one platform.

I have a copy of GTA:SA XBox I am willing to trade, but not for GTA:SA. Do you have anything else Xbox or PSP you are looking to trade?

You're going to have to at least add something else in to even out the trade, I highly doubt someone's going to downgrade for absolutely nothing.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']You're going to have to at least add something else in to even out the trade, I highly doubt someone's going to downgrade for absolutely nothing.[/QUOTE]

I was the one that swapped GTA 3 & VC with him, and would have swapped SA as well had I not been stupid & traded it in to Rhino the day before. I have no Xbox, so having a version of the games I can play > having a "superior" version that just sits on the shelf.

Anyway, best of luck to a great trader on finding this - and if you decide to trade your PS2 GTA:SA for something else, let me know. ;)

bread's done
Back