trade or sell

bigdollarbanks

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
ok guys, i have some games that i do not play..... these games are for the gamecube and one for the gba/ds.

i usually dont trade games in, but i dont really care now. i have store credit but i would like to sell or trade on here before making that sad trip...

true crime NYC. i beat it and i saved over that file with that mini game.... lost all of my money and items... cant go back....

james bond: from russia with love. great game, bought it because everything or nothing was a blast. too bad no co-op.

splinter cell chaos theory. man, you cant pass up a good deal. and it even has co-op.... bought it just for when my bro came out here to visit. he is gone and we never played it...

harvest moon for gba (the girl edition) my animal crossing loving wife bought it for her and only played it once. box and all papers are included!!!

games are all in excellent condition. not scratches or dirty cases. non smoking environment.

only thing i am looking to buy is a wifi adapter for my bro. which i will buy requardless of this.

bread's done
Back