Trade/Sell me your Survival Horror games

Jaxcomet

CAGiversary!
Games can be PC, Gamecube, PS2, or XBOX.

Looking for

All Resident Evil games (except RE4)
Fatal Frame 1
Clock Tower 3
Silent Hill 2, 3, 4
The Suffering

whatever else you have.........

Send trade lists or price lists.........

[quote name='optimolife']I've got Clock Tower 3 (PS2) sealed, what ya got for trade?[/quote]

Do you only want PS2 games?

Wow! I went to a meeting and a fight broke out in my thread :eek:

Thanks for the offer Dazz but I'm not looking to pay a premium.

[quote name='HOTSHIET']I have fatal frame 2 for ps2 if you're interested.[/quote]

I have Fatal Frame 2 coming from a trade last week..........Thanks!

Ok Here we go again :)

For Trade:

Resident Evil(GC): All Mint
Resident Evil 0 (GC): All Mint
Resident Evil: Code Veronica (GC) Sealed

Whatcha Got Left?

[quote name='defiance_17']I have a copy of Siren, if you're interested in that.[/quote]

Already traded for that one....Thanks!

[quote name='hardwo0d']Ok Here we go again :)

For Trade:

Resident Evil(GC): All Mint
Resident Evil 0 (GC): All Mint
Resident Evil: Code Veronica (GC) Sealed

Whatcha Got Left?[/quote]

PM sent........Thanks!

Don't waste your time with Silent Hill 2 unless you find running around a foggy town teeming with handicapped people who try to vomit on you to be scary. (and yes I played through the entire game and I hated it even after finishing it, so feel free to flame)

Definitely check out RE0 - Code Veronica, Fatal Frame 1 & 2, and the Clock Tower series (you'd probly like 3 the best, seeing how the first 2 were point and click games).

I also highly recommend Siren for PS2 and Eternal Darkness for GC if you're looking for scary games in general.

Some other games that *MIGHT* be of interest are the Onimusha series (basically RE with swords, and great gameplay -- esp 3), Galerians (PS1) and Galerians: ASH (PS2), Disaster Report for PS2 (Survive Natural Disasters! WOOO!), and Dino Crisis 1 & 2 for PS1 (RE with Dinosaurs) but avoid 3 on XBOX.....its not so hot.

Hope that helps and good luck tracking the games down!

[quote name='Gameboy415']Don't waste your time with Silent Hill 2 unless you find running around a foggy town teeming with handicapped people who try to vomit on you to be scary. (and yes I played through the entire game and I hated it even after finishing it, so feel free to flame)

Definitely check out RE0 - Code Veronica, Fatal Frame 1 & 2, and the Clock Tower series (you'd probly like 3 the best, seeing how the first 2 were point and click games).

I also highly recommend Siren for PS2 and Eternal Darkness for GC if you're looking for scary games in general.

Some other games that *MIGHT* be of interest are the Onimusha series (basically RE with swords, and great gameplay -- esp 3), Galerians (PS1) and Galerians: ASH (PS2), Disaster Report for PS2 (Survive Natural Disasters! WOOO!), and Dino Crisis 1 & 2 for PS1 (RE with Dinosaurs) but avoid 3 on XBOX.....its not so hot.

Hope that helps and good luck tracking the games down![/quote]

Thanks for the info.......

[quote name='Ultros']I have a sealed Silent Hill 3 on the PS2.[/quote]

Just traded for that one......Thanks anyway!

bread's done
Back