Trade with me, a variety of things!! Looking to trade for a DS or Mp3 player!!!

soulvengeance

CAGiversary!
Feedback
195 (100%)
Okay, I got some stuff to sell or trade. Please make me a cash offer if buying, don't ask what I want for it because I don't really know what I want. So anyways, here it is:
PS one screen mint in box 20 shipped SOLD
Animal crossing non pc 10 shipped (no mem card included)
Soul Calibur 2 non pc 10 shipped
Eternal Darkness 10 shipped
IBM thinkpad 380z pentium 2 processor 96 megs ram needs new battery 80 shipped
Vectrex with Multicart-good shape
Atari Jaguar boxed 60 shipped
Sega nomad-Have the original box and ac adaptor, decent shape 65 shipped
Shenmue 2 for dreamcast-mint, also have the innovation super game convertor-45 shipped
Forza Motorsports Trade offers?
R-type final 12 shipped
Official sega maracas-used but great shape, 100 shipped
Breath of fire snes, 12 shipped cart only
Turboexpress, system only, good shape 75 shipped
Lot of nes games, pm me for list.
Starcraft 64 cart only 25 shipped

I'm currently looking for a ds or an mp3 playyer and complete turbografx games. Maybe a complete chronotrigger or ff2 for snes too. I'm willing to consider just about anything, so hit me up!

Doc

Interested in the maracas. Please check my tradelist in sig.
Welcome to CAG

EDIT- looks like youve been around awhile, just dont post often. Well, welcome back then.

Are you interested in money?

Also, I'm going to call not fair on the Blazing Heroes offer...Because the only Saturn game I own is Mystaria and I'd be willing to trade it. :lol:

I am very interested in money.:) What are you interested in?

EDIT Rig, didn't see anything, sorry. Ugamerx, interested in Mystaria and cash, shoot something at me. Still play halo 2 a lot btw? Might get back into it now school's over....

First off, what is the multi-cart? And second, Im not sure how much I would actually trade for it, but I am interested. After looking on Ebay, I just see that prices for them have went down a LOT since I had last looked. But maybe we could work out something. If the multi pack has different games on it, please tell me what they are?

The multicart has all the games ever made for the vectrex on it.(excluding home brews of course.) The cart itself is a Sean Kelly cart, and it has actually become quite rare. I saw one on ebay not long ago going for over a 100 bux. You can check out some of the vectrex web pages to see what I'm talking about.

EDIT Had to turn it on, there's like over 30 games on it.

hey i sent you a pm Doc also i have a dreamcast bundle that i am more than happy to give you since i dont really need it lemme know whats up!!!!

hey doc, ima call you about another update because i left something out LOL okay put the sega nomad on hold for me as well. i will call you asap tomorrow okay thanks.

id be interested in the 1.0 jap system - i have a 1.5 jap system that is literally 1 day old as of today. lmk what your thinking for the trade

bread's done
Back