Tradelist finally updated! H:360/PS3/N64 W:Paypal, money, Amazon credit/giftcard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

Quick question on the wired 360 controller: Has it seen a lot of use? I've been using the same one I got with my 360 over 2 years ago, so the sticks are getting pretty loose.

Let me know,
lolwut?

Sent you a PM lolwut?, but for those who are wondering:

The controller has barely been used while I've owned it. I bought it on eBay but I've got a wireless controller that I use instead. Everything seems/feels perfect with the controller, and it works like a charm.

White Wired Controller - $8.50

You ship to Canada right? I didn't see anything about it in the rules. If I missed it disregard my bid. It costs almost the same (maybe $.50 more to ship here).

I guess I forgot to add the Nintendo 64 manuals here at the beginning of the auction. I've got them up over at GameTZ, but just added them here.

So now up for bidding...a few N64 manuals!

...and only $27.50 to go!

You should change that blue font. It makes the prices really hard to read. That blue doesn't match well against black background.

[quote name='hero101']You should change that blue font. It makes the prices really hard to read. That blue doesn't match well against black background.[/QUOTE]

Not to sound rude, but are you sure it's not your computer's brightness/darkness that's making it hard to read? I saw it fine, so I figured it was okay. I'll go ahead and change it to red for the last half-day of bidding though. :)

AS-IS 20GB iPod Classic 4th Gen - turns on and freezes at Apple Logo - Includes New, working Hard Drive - $9.50
Nintendo 64/Playstation 2 USB controller adapter - $4.50

EarthBoundX5: you're a little late, unfortunately. The auction was to end at 8:59 PST, which had already past by the time you entered your bid. I'm going to have to give the adapter to Adilink, because his bid was entered before the end of the auction.

Now it's time to sort out all the last second bids and get invoices out.

Thanks for all the bids everybody!

Edit: Adilink was outbid by a user at GameTZ on the adapter, so that user is actually the winner.

My goodness, these last second bids- most from GameTZ- are ridiculous. Hahah.

[quote name='Msantos91']EarthBoundX5: you're a little late, unfortunately. The auction was to end at 8:59 PST, which had already past by the time you entered your bid. I'm going to have to give the adapter to Adilink, because his bid was entered before the end of the auction.

Now it's time to sort out all the last second bids and get invoices out.

Thanks for all the bids everybody![/QUOTE]

Damn! I guess its my fault for having a stupid clock. Well do I still at least qualify for the free RB Track? (9.50+3=12.50>10)

The Playstation 1 stuff all went to CAG's. I don't know if it was just because my feedback is only a 10, but there weren't really too many bids here.

EarthBoundX5- one Rock Band track will be yours :)

Alright, ALL invoices have been sent for both sites. I haven't updated the listing yet, but all updates that need to be taken care of are from GTZ bids.

Thanks again to the 4 of you CAGs who won, and the rest who placed bids and bumps. :D

Last bump tonight!

I've received payment from 3 of the 4 CAG's. EarthBoundX5's and mis0's packages will be shipped tomorrow for sure; ZxT Vendetta's will be shipped if I get an address sometime tomorrow morning. :D

This is definitely clearing out my room, whoo-hoo!

Bump. In the process of working out a trade for my PS3, so that may be gone soon.

I'll be adding a few games for the 360 and PS3 pretty soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back