Tradelist (PS2/GC repersented)

legendarypegasus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
I only have 5 feedback on CAG, but I do have 13 feedback on TGN. I know that most of you won't respect other forms of feedback, but I'm putting down just to show that I have experience in trading. I will respect TGN feedback but only if you're willing to conduct the trade through their channels.

http://www.tradegamesnow.com/user.cfm?un=legendarypegasu&view=feed

My available

Playstation 2 (All games are like new, non-GH and complete unless otherwise noted)
.hack//OUTBREAK (Part 3) (new and sealed)
Culdcept
Mercenaries
Stretch Panic

Gamecube (All games are like new, non-PC and complete unless otherwise noted)
Animal Crossing (PC, memory card included)
Super Mario Sunshine (no manual, good condition)
Tales of Symphonia
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (PC)

My Want List
PS1
Grandia
Valkyrie Profile

PS2
Devil Kings
Gradius V
Rez
Psychonauts

GC
Gotcha Force

Misc
Drakengard Manual
Dragon Warrior VII manual

Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS system

Again I'm open to pretty much any trade you can think of, so fire away. I'll keep the list updated fairly regularly. PM me with any questions.

I am interested in Katamari. Check out my trade list on TGN and let me know if you see anything. Also, I currently have a 35 trader rating here, number #10 overall, or was the other day.

All PM's replied to.

craven_fiend, Boyward Vinny, didn't really see anything I wanted but thanks for the offer.

Banshee350, God of War is pending as of now, but if the trade does not go through I will PM you with an offer.

TheRaven, I will PM you a price within 4 days if I don't recieve a trade offer on Pikmin 2. If I do recieve a trade offer, I will also let you know.

I really appreciate all the offers. Sorry for the delayed response.

bread's done
Back