tradexbox360games legit?

why do all of our banners deal with crap sites? we should advertise good stuff...

[quote name='panasonic']dude they suck i know the guy who runs it he is on tradegamesnow. that site blows, stick with here or tgn or gtz.[/QUOTE]

whats his username on TGN? With how terrible the trade fees on this site are I want to make sure and avoid this guy on TGN.

Thanks OP, I was wondering that too.

What about Swap Video Games.com, is it ran by the same person/ people too? It was on the CAG's banners deal.

http://www.swapvideogames.com/index.php

I noticed it would let me trade Secret Weapons Over Normandy XB for The Punisher XB straight out, and no fee. But I'm not much on giving my CC # out to strange sites.

[quote name='Apossum']why do all of our banners deal with crap sites? we should advertise good stuff...[/quote]
That is a good question. I guess its the quality of advertisers that Google Adwords attracts.

[quote name='Yusuke-Urameshi-']All of CAG's banners deal with crap sites, scam sites, and SEXUAL OFFENDERS *gasp*, they probably pay better than good sites though ._.[/quote]
Trust me, I agree, we should advertise good stuff. Believe it or not, the good stuff should pay better than the "crap".

bread's done
Back