Trading 360 and PS3 games for other 360 and PS3 games

dark_shard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Man I really miss the Marketplace! Basically I'm looking for trades only. All games are adult owned, smoke free, and in like-new condition unless specified otherwise. If a trade is agreed upon, the CAG with the lower feedback number will send first. I realize these are mostly older games, and I'm asking for newer, so I totally expect to be sending two or more of mine for one of yours. I generally check what games are selling for online to get an idea of the value of trades, so I try to be fair in offers. Feel free to ask any questions.

HAVE:

Xbox 360:

Brutal Legend

Call of Duty 2 (no manual, not original case)

Condemned: Criminal Origins

Condemned 2: Bloodshot (no manual)

The Darkness

Dead Space

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West x2

Homefront

Kameo: Elements of Power

Lost Odyssey (case and manual in Portuguese, game in English)

Lost Planet

Singularity

Warhammer 40K: Space Marine

WANTS:

Xbox One:

Call of Duty: Ghosts

Destiny

Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition

Metro Redux

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition

Xbox 360:

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen

Earth Defense Force 2025

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

Risen 3

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Playstation 3:

Beyond: Two Souls

The Last of Us

Wii:

The Last Story

Xenoblade Chronicles

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still watching this topic. Also, I judge the value of games based on their used prices on multiple websites. Even if a game is newer, if it had decresed in price to the level of an older game, I see them as equal in value.

Hey bud... I'm new to CAG, and I'm having a hard time navigating the trade forums, and places I can post!
I wanted to ask if you knew anyone with a PS3 console bundle they might trade for the 360 bundle of mine listed below..
Please help me out and let me know.

Black 4 Gig Wi-Fi ready Xbox 360 Slim
(Includes power cord & AV cables)

8 Gig USB 360 Flash Drive (by SanDisk)

2 Official Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controllers (Black)

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings *Enhanced Edition*
(Includes:Slip Cover, Quest Handbook, The Northern Kingdoms Map, and Official Game Soundtrack)

Fallout 3 *Collectors Edition*
(Includes: Slip Cover, Concept Art Book, LunchBox Tin, Bobble Head, and How Fallout 3 was made bonus DVD)

NBA 2K13

MLB 2K10

Madden NFL 09

Thank you for the trade offer unfortunately I have (or had) the titles of interest on your list. If you add additional titles in the future please let me know.

bread's done
Back