Trading brand new games???

Be3fJerky

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Ok so I have a brand new copy of Super Street Fighter IV for the PS3 that I bought off CAG, but I want the 360 version instead, most of my friends play the 360 version.

So is there in any shape, form, way that I could possibly like trade in that brand new copy of SSFIV on the PS3 for the 360 version, or do no stores allow such things.

You may be able to get away with something like this at walmart or BB, it all really depends upon who you get at the CS desk. But, I believe this would be "return fraud," not that i've never done it :)

I have received games for the wrong system before as gifts and I have never had a problem swapping it out at gamestop for the exact same game for a different system as long as the prices were the same without a receipt. Hell, back in the Playstation days, I got two copies of Frogger for Christmas, and Traded both copies even for two good games, the guys behind the counter may have felt sorry for me.

Don't be a douche and commit return fraud.

Try to find someone on here to trade with, there has to be someone who wants to change versions. :)

bread's done
Back