Trading Collection. LOOKING FOR POKEMON GBA GAMES WITH GOOD LABELS! TRADING MY RARES

Warning you now figuring out what exactly I'd like to get is going to take a substantial amount of time. Free bump.

You need to clean your pm inbox but either way, Hmmm pretty sure the game is sealed but I'll double check it when I get home. :) Probably won't be till late or tomorrow as I'm out of town.

Shoot me a list of NES games your family members are looking for; I have a ton of them I still need to test and list (waiting on a 72 pin connector for my NES).

I have a pretty wide selection of NES, SNES, and N64 stuff and I'd be pretty interested in your Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town, Mario vs. Donkey Kong, and Mega Man GBA stuff. If you have anything in mind that you especially want, discuss it with me via PM. I have hundreds of games between NES, SNES, and N64 so it was always too much of a hassle to list every single one of them in my CAG collection. Depending on your asking price I could also do cash or cash + games.

bread's done
Back