Trading for We Love Katamari and Digital Devil Saga 2, HAVE EVERYTHING!

La Li Lu Le Lo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
H a v e s :

- Gamecube -
Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean
Resident Evil 4

- Xbox -
Unreal Championship 2
Burnout 3: Takedown
Jade Empire: Limited Collector's Edition
Halo 2: Limited Collector's Edition
Ninja Gaiden
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II
Shenmue II
Phantasy Star Online: Episode I and II
Halo: Combat Evolved
Unreal Championship
Xbox Music Mixer

- Playstation 2 -
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga (Deluxe Boxset)
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
Katamari Damacy
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Dragonball Z: Budokai

- PSP -
Lumines
Coded Arms
Wipeout: Pure
32 MB memory stick duo
Spiderman 2 UMD

- GBA -
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
Lunar Legends

- DS -
Like new DS for TRADE
Mario 64 DS

- PC -
Doom III
Warcraft II Battle.net Edition
Unreal Tournament 2004

- DVD -
Star Wars Trilogy Set (A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi)
Rush Hour 2
The Fast and The Furious: Tricked Out
2 Fast 2 Furious
The Last Samurai
The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
The Matrix
The Matrix: Reloaded
The Matrix: Revolutions
Collateral
Daddy Day Care
Snatch: Superbit Deluxe enhanced
The Chronicles of Riddick (Unrated)
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air: Season 1
Chappelle's Show: Season 1
Chappelle's Show: Season 2
Reno 911: Season 1
Hero
Half Baked: Fully Baked Edition
Volcano High
Tae Guk Gi

- Miscellaneous -
*Xbox Live 2 month cards (2)

Wants:
ANY NEW PS2/XBOX games!!!
Shadow of the Colossus
Digital Devil Saga 2
We Love Katamari
Rez - (!)
Lego Star Wars - (!)
Shadow Hearts
Shadow Hearts: Covenant
Legend of Legaia
Final Fantasy VIII
Family Guy: Seasons 1, 2, and 3
Aqua Teen Hunger Force vol.1, vol.2, vol.3
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Case and instructions ONLY)
Any PSP accessories (256 mb memory stick duo, etc.)

[quote name='La Li Lu Le Lo']Bump.[/QUOTE]

Hi! Interested in
Metal Gear Ac!d
32 MB memory stick duo
Spiderman 2 UMD

[quote name='La Li Lu Le Lo']All PM's responded to. If any have been overlooked, please notify me. Thank you, and bump.[/QUOTE]

PM'd back :)

PM's responded to. Updated list. ATHF vol. 1 and ATHF vol. 2 pending out to Static X. Digital Devil Saga pending in from Static X.

Santurio, I'm willing to sell some of the items. I'm not in great need of cash, though. My main purpose for this topic is to trade for games that I'm either in need of or interested in. Any offers, any trades, and any games are welcome. If you have an offer on something I'd love to see it.

I'm interested in these two games:

Phantasy Star Online: Episode III C.A.R.D. Revolution

I don't have anything on your want list, but you're more than welcome to check my trade list in my sig.

Check my lists for:

(GC)
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
Phantasy Star Online: Episode III C.A.R.D. Revolution
(PS2)
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne

Thanks.

SoCheata - I looked at your list and I'm interested in quite a few things. Ninja Gaiden, Final Fantasy III, Bionic Commando, Ninja Gaiden I and II. I'll PM you about this in a second. Thanks.

dd_mcdoodle - The only thing that really sparked my interest on your list would be the Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition. Do you think a trade like Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes for it would be good? Let me know. Thanks.

List updated.

Sorry AJH, not really interested in NBA on the PSP. Thanks anyways.

Alright, Static X. Thanks for the great deal, I hope everything goes according to plan. You've been great to deal with. I'll keep you posted on when it arrives. I may have to ship out Monday, if it comes on the weekend. Thanks again.

Bump.

[quote name='La Li Lu Le Lo']SoCheata - I looked at your list and I'm interested in quite a few things. Ninja Gaiden, Final Fantasy III, Bionic Commando, Ninja Gaiden I and II. I'll PM you about this in a second. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Final Fantasy III is now gone, but the all of the other games are still available.

im interested in either castlevania's and i have family guy season 1&2 mint and a few xbox games ....PM me if interested

So you just want it for collectors purposes or to resell... ok.. I thought you wanted it to play, in which case, the DC version is pretty much the same thing.

Yeah, collector's purposes is more of the choice. I really just want it to PLAY on the PS2. It has nothing to do with the DREAMCAST. I don't have one at the time, don't want one at the time, and sure as hell don't feel like buying REZ for one at the time. Thanks for your suggestion, but I'm looking for REZ, ON THE PS2.

Bumpij.

Well if you want to PLAY the game, why does it matter which system it's on? Like I said, a used Dreamcast is $20 and I'm sure you can find a backup copy of Rez somewhere for free. Much cheaper than ebay huh? And you don't have to sell a testicle for it... but I'm sure you're not gonna choose the more practical route. Enjoy sucking fuck for Rez ;)

Hahaha. This is all too funny. The " Devman90 " guy is one of my friends, joking around with me (He registered and obtained access at school within 3 minutes). But I guess you'd take such a thing seriously, as you don't seem to comprehend the basic message expressed in my posts. I want to PLAY the game on the PS2 version. Please, stop your bitching about how I need to buy a Dreamcast to play a game that I want on the PS2. It's not getting you anywhere, you're pretty much annoying me at this point. I don't see how someone can be this obsessed with trying to sway another member to do something he doesn't have any intention of doing. Unless you're trying to sell a few Dreamcast systems.
Note that I haven't expressed interest in anything you've had to say. And yet, I see your ignorant comments day after day. Which ironically rhymed. But, to get down to it:

Please, stop the whining. And please, try to gain some basic comprehension of the situation. Which, at the risk of being redundant, I will have to spell out for you once again. I AM LOOKING FOR REZ, ON THE PS2. THAT IS " REZ " on the PLAYSTATION 2. I don't find a real relationship between the words "DREAMCAST," and "PLAYSTATION 2." Other than the fact that they both have the vowel "A" in their titles. Goddamnit, you must be one of the most simple people on this site. I don't think you'll get it, even after this. But I'm hoping to God that you will. And I'm hoping that the "God" in your name's rank doesn't reflect anything on what God may be. In this case, he'd be an ignorant, annoying prick without a sense of situational understanding.
*Note: By the way, I've had a great deal of reasonable trade offers containing Rez. I don't really think I'll have trouble in finding one.*

And uh... BUMP.

[quote name='La Li Lu Le Lo']Hahaha. This is all too funny. The " Devman90 " guy is one of my friends, joking around with me (He registered and obtained access at school within 3 minutes). But I guess you'd take such a thing seriously, as you don't seem to comprehend the basic message expressed in my posts. I want to PLAY the game on the PS2 version. Please, stop your bitching about how I need to buy a Dreamcast to play a game that I want on the PS2. It's not getting you anywhere, you're pretty much annoying me at this point. I don't see how someone can be this obsessed with trying to sway another member to do something he doesn't have any intention of doing. Unless you're trying to sell a few Dreamcast systems.
Note that I haven't expressed interest in anything you've had to say. And yet, I see your ignorant comments day after day. Which ironically rhymed. But, to get down to it:

Please, stop the whining. And please, try to gain some basic comprehension of the situation. Which, at the risk of being redundant, I will have to spell out for you once again. I AM LOOKING FOR REZ, ON THE PS2. THAT IS " REZ " on the PLAYSTATION 2. I don't find a real relationship between the words "DREAMCAST," and "PLAYSTATION 2." Other than the fact that they both have the vowel "A" in their titles. Goddamnit, you must be one of the most simple people on this site. I don't think you'll get it, even after this. But I'm hoping to God that you will. And I'm hoping that the "God" in your name's rank doesn't reflect anything on what God may be. In this case, he'd be an ignorant, annoying prick without a sense of situational understanding.
*Note: By the way, I've had a great deal of reasonable trade offers containing Rez. I don't really think I'll have trouble in finding one.*

And uh... BUMP.[/QUOTE]

Once again I'll point out the irrationality in your post and once again you'll be too stupid to understand. Initially, I was trying to help you out. I thought you were one of those people that thought that paying an expensive amount of money for this game was your only option. So, I offered a feasible substitue. But, to no avail. The cost effect, rational, and practical way of obtaining this game to PLAY would be to get the Dreamcast version. But you're obviously interested in more trivial matters... that's fine, be stupid.

[quote name='PhrostByte']Once again I'll point out the irrationality in your post and once again you'll be too stupid to understand. Initially, I was trying to help you out. I thought you were one of those people that thought that paying an expensive amount of money for this game was your only option. So, I offered a feasible substitue. But, to no avail. The cost effect, rational, and practical way of obtaining this game to PLAY would be to get the Dreamcast version. But you're obviously interested in more trivial matters... that's fine, be stupid.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry to say that I didn't receive your guidance in the way you'd hoped. I see what you mean, but there's no reason to do this. I humbly accept your knowledge of Rez on the Dreamcast. But I don't want it on the Dreamcast, I want it on the Playstation 2. I won't be dishing out an expensive amount of money, either. I'll be trading for it. This has gotten entirely too annoying. I hope this flame's out, now. ;)

BUMP.

bread's done
Back