Trading Harvest Moon DS

Ribkage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Trading Harvest Moon DS
Opened it like 3 hours ago and just dont really like it. 100% complete/perfect condition etc

Wants: (must be 100% complete)
New Super Mario Bros.
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrows
Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime

I will check lists, but I am a very jaded gamer and Im not interested in much these days.

If you have no CAG trader feedback you will be sending first or we will cross send with tracking.

Just wondering, were you a previous fan of HM games?

Maybe you should give it some time - it was at least a week before I was addicted to HM: Back to Nature, though the PS2 and other illterations of the series mostly sucked.

I havent played Harvest Moon since the very first one on the original gameboy before this and that was when it came out YEARS ago.

Decided after about an hour and a half of playing this that it really just isnt my type of game. I cant play a game I dont like for hours waiting to get to the fun/addicting part. Just dont have time for that anymore (married/2 kids irl). Id rather just trade it and hope I like the next game better.

Admittedly, Im a very jaded gamer now a days.

I don't have anything you're looking for, but CML. I do have an extra Resident Evil 4 Collector's Edition for the PS2, and that's a game that is fun from the start.

Bump

Been sidetracked with life this week. Still up for trade, really wanna get rid of this for something, hasnt been touched or opened since the day I made this thread.

bread's done
Back