Trading hold for now.... :)

[quote name='guynextshore']Uppity! Been a while bump!
How's the Master's coming along?[/QUOTE]

Just started... I've got a real light load this semester but it'll pick up next semester. Everything's fine, but driving to/from school everyday is going to get irritating next semester.

How's things with you?

[quote name='guynextshore']Haha yes SIR you are correct there! I'm glad that's over with :).
Did you ever take system and signal analysis as an undergrad???? Such a difficult class but I love it!![/QUOTE]

Is that traffic engineering? If so, then yes but it was called Introduction to Transportation. The problem with the class is that the professor was fired days before the class was supposed to begin, so they pulled in the advanced numerical methods professor, who decided it would be better to model traffic flow and lights in Excel. Sure was a fun class from my perspective, but the folks that had never taken a programming class were hurting.

[quote name='guynextshore']You have 2 Majins? for both consoles... sealed? Nice.

Been working plenty with oscilloscope, breadboards, & functional-multi meter. :).[/QUOTE]

I bought a PS3 version for a buddy of mine for Christmas, then ended up finding something else. My parents gave me the 360 version for Christmas. Hence, two sealed Majins. :)

Sounds like school has you pretty beat atm. Enjoy it before you graduate, find a job, and things get really hectic.

[quote name='guynextshore']Man, you have a great selection of FINE games sir!! BUMP![/QUOTE]

Thanks! A bump to you as well. :D

[quote name='guynextshore']TLP long time no BUMP! how are you my engineering friend?[/QUOTE]

Life's going well. It's busy right now though. We're preparing for the runoff. The water content is over 400% of normal now, so we expect a good amount of flooding. I'll never understand why people build their homes in/next to a creek, much less an active one.

How are things on your end?

cml for DA:UE, please. i just want to play the dlc, but have beaten the game already. does this include Awakening, also? thanks alot.

My room is only 10x10, so unfortunately there is no other way around it if I wanted more shelf space unless I go mount. But even that is still a stretch in this room XD

Bump!

Hello there good sir.

Having a fine summer outside of summer classes.

So you got roped into Maplestory eh? I guess it could be worse. Could be something that actually costs money ;D

Boop!

Doin' the school thing here as well.

I may have to cut my spendings down a bit though since I gotta save up for my trip at the end of the year.

Will need a bundle of $$$ saved up for import spending. :3

bread's done
Back