Trading in 360 towards PS4 deals

Dallas2256

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Is anyone offering any bonuses on trading in a black 360 slim 250 gb? I have everything that came with it. I've put it on craigslist but everyone is wanting PS3s now.

If there isn't any promos for trading towards new system is there any special bonuses like 50% or anything? I tried searching but the new CAG is way more confusing than before.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/316500-gamestop-tivpromos-thread-xxi-3-extra-on-every-game-2-and-higher-when-trading-in-3-or-more-games-kindle-cards-come-back/

that is the thread for gamestop trade ins, the OP there lists any promos going on, last i saw they had a 50% bonus trade in coupon when you renew your PUR account. dont know if its still going or not though. dont know of any trade in promos towards the new systems yet, that probably wont happen til the TIV on current systems goes down.

a slim 250gb gets $150 at gamestop, $225 with a 50% bonus, either through promo or coupon. honestly id check back on monday and see if there is a 50% bonus going on in the stores, then double check to see if the value held (sometimes it will hold the first few days of a new promo) Also if there isnt a 50% bonus in the stores, you can still renew (or signup for) the Power Up Rewards Pro Account and get a coupon online that you print out for a 50% bonus that way. I dont know what they go for on craigslist, but if i can get at least $200 in gamestop credit for it, id do that.

bread's done
Back