Trading in skylanders

cyrus102

CAGiversary!
Hey I bought Skylanders giants starter kits when it was on sale at best buy but i didn't really like it. And I kind of want to get some of the money back is there a way to return it or a place that takes trade ins because I know gamestop doesn't.

I would try and go back to the store and say you lost the check and they might give you a refund. Talk to the manager. If not then try selling on ebay for normal price. It should take a few weeks to sell :)

I would try and go back to the store and say you lost the check and they might give you a refund. Talk to the manager. If not then try selling on ebay for normal price. It should take a few weeks to sell :)
Ok will try that. You mean the receipt right or what you mean the check?

Try a local mom and pop game store that take trades. I have a couple around where I live that buy the figures for a couple bucks apiece and give around $10 for the game + portal. Used they are selling the giants starter kit for $35. I lucked out and did the Target deal where the starter kit was a $1 after a coupon and a reservation card. Ended up selling it on Craigslist for $30.

bread's done
Back