Trading many many games..

raisin

CAGiversary!
Looks like my first post here, and I am a user of GameTZ.com... I have 86 total trades there.. looking for more possibly through here..

My username there is Raisin

http://gametz.com/usertab/Raisin/tab/Games.html

^^My Trading List^^

that's my trading list, along with the movies I have..a lot of rare/complete games... Feel free to contact me through AIM or through PM here, even if you're a member at GameTZ.com, send an offer through there if you're interested in anything at all! Thanks...:bouncy:

[quote name='nnthomas']Would you be able to sell me the Bubble Bobble NES manual?[/quote]

Sorry, it comes with the game...

Everyone else -- Replied.. Don't be afraid to contact on AIM if you want!

Mega Man Xtreme
Star Ocean Second Story
Suikoden II

cml for these please

and if possible, would you sell or trade one of the AC adapters to the snes systems? mine broke :(

Like probably everyone else, interested in Suikoden II. Check my list and let me know if you see anything. Shoot me a PM... thanks.

[quote name='SoulReaver']CML for We Love Katamari and War of the Monsters (expecting it to be very cheap for this one).[/quote]

I think those are on my wanted, or someone elses list lol, Don't got em.

[quote name='tnote827']Like probably everyone else, interested in Suikoden II. Check my list and let me know if you see anything. Shoot me a PM... thanks.[/quote]
Nothing, Sorry. If you want to buy, send me a PM.

As for everyone else who wants it, just for your info i'm not a noob. So... :cold:

[quote name='Visc']Mega Man Xtreme
Star Ocean Second Story
Suikoden II

cml for these please

and if possible, would you sell or trade one of the AC adapters to the snes systems? mine broke :([/quote]

Can you message me a link to your list? Not sure how to get to it.. preferably over AIM.. Thank you.

[quote name='raisin']Can you message me a link to your list? Not sure how to get to it.. preferably over AIM.. Thank you.[/quote]

your AIM nick isn't in your profile - you can reach me via mine though, as its in my profile

[quote name='Visc']your AIM nick isn't in your profile - you can reach me via mine though, as its in my profile[/quote]

added it. take your time.. pretty busy right now at the moment but i'm on now.

Is your Arc the lad collection for PS complete? How much would you sell that for? I don't really have any thing to trade for it. I only have a few recent penny guides that you can have if you give me a decent price for the game.

Thanks.

bread's done
Back