Trading on hold for a massive lowball sale. Will be back after the sale ends.

CML for
-Pokemon Blue
-Pokemon Red (2 copies)
-Pokemon Yellow

GBC:
-Dragon Warrior Monsters
-Pokemon Crystal
-Pokemon Gold (with strategy guide)
:gba:
-Pokemon FireRed (with strategy guide)
-Pokemon Emerald (with case and manual)

:ds: (have both case and manual)
-Pokemon Diamond (with strategy guide)

I also have Kirby Squeek squad

Morning bump. I sent the other trader a message, and he logged on at about 5 in the morning a couple days ago, so I should know the status of the games pretty soon.

Afternoon bump. If the other trader still hasn't replied by tomorrow evening, I'll remove the Pokemon games from the trade and we can work out a deal.

Sweet i mostly want pokemon emerald, fire red and pokemon diamond but i might not have the GC cause im trying to trade it and some stuff to get myself a PS2 slim.

But hit me up and we can talk cause i really want those games

thx a bunch

Sorry, but it looks as though almost all of them are getting traded for a ton of my want list stuff (pending response from the other trader). If you're looking for any specific games, though, I could keep an eye out next time I go on a pawn shopping spree.

Evening bump. Apologies to those that I need to ship to, I was only able to pop in for a short time this afternoon before leaving again.

I have Morrowing GotY Edition for the PC if you're still looking for it. It's complete in box. There's a little sticker residue on the box, but otherwise its about as mint as a paper bc box can be. It has everything, and the discs have never even come out of the sleeves (opened it, never played it).

PM me if you're interested, I saw several things on your list I'd be interested in.

got your PM. I actually just got back from Denver just about an hour ago. Found some amazing stuff :)

I will get back to you. The ones I want/need are: Crystal, Blue, Gold, Silver, Diamond

CML. I did add some other stuff as well. So feel free to check my list. I will update it tonight or tomorrow as well!

Also see you need Shadow of the Colossus non-GH disc. Well the gamestop off County Line (Shops at the meadows is what it is called) has a fuck load of BL copies of the game. I had to re-buy one and I got a minty disc. That was the first one I had seen so many BL of the game (I only saw GH at the other ones I went to).

I got a NR Mint Ico at the 20th & Park Ave gamestop downtown as well :D

It is funny you mention pawn shops. I scored so much shit at them for my collection and to flip on ebay.

My best single day was this: earthbound (snes) $5, SMT Nocturne Guide $5, Zelda Majora's Mask Complete $5, Castlevania SOTN $5 and I think I flipped them all for easily $150-$175ish

bread's done
Back