Trading PS4, Wii U and 3ds games. Also selling Canon Rebel with lots of accessories.

[quote name='Karma Is a Bish']$5 shipped for Arc The Lad: end of darkness? Price is negotiable. PM me.[/QUOTE]

it would cost me almost that much to ship it, ill pass but thanks

Hi I remember you had interest in Obscure The Aftermath? Would you trade any two of the following:

Tokobot (sealed)
Gangs of London (sealed)
Alien Syndrome (sealed)

for it?

[quote name='Karma Is a Bish']Hi I remember you had interest in Obscure The Aftermath? Would you trade any two of the following:

Tokobot (sealed)
Gangs of London (sealed)
Alien Syndrome (sealed)

for it?[/QUOTE]

i might possibly do gangs of london or alien syndrome for it, what kind of shape is it in?

I know it's mint, or it was last time I played it. It probably is complete, but I have to double check. I would do it straight up for Tokobot OR Gangs of Londan AND Alien Syndrome

[quote name='Karma Is a Bish']I know it's mint, or it was last time I played it. It probably is complete, but I have to double check. I would do it straight up for Tokobot OR Gangs of Londan AND Alien Syndrome[/QUOTE]

thats funny....i want to keep tokobot, and would do it straight up for either gangs or alien syndrome

[quote name='Karma Is a Bish']Meet me halfway and do Alien Syndrome and Kingdom of Paridise?[/QUOTE]

i see what your saying but i cant buddy, i just got kop 2 days ago and havent even tried it out yet. alien syndrome is yours if you want it

bread's done
Back