Trading PS4, Wii U and 3ds games. Also selling Canon Rebel with lots of accessories.

Bump...
There's too much light from the city for it to ever get pitch black where I live, I barely get to see the stars unless I go camping :whistle2:(
Also, I bought myself a pumpkin pie today since I didn't have any leftover Halloween candy :)

Bump...

I was going to buy candy but I figured that pumpkin pie must be healthier for me since I don't get headaches from eating a lot of it :)

I went to the market today and there was EGGNOG! If I'm not online for a few days it's because I'm recovering from an overdose of dessert ;)

eggnog already? damn the christmas holidays came so freakin fast this year. As soon as halloween is done the stores put out christmas stuff. Any thoughts on if you are going to do some black friday shopping?

[quote name='buffdrew84']eggnog already? damn the christmas holidays came so freakin fast this year. As soon as halloween is done the stores put out christmas stuff. Any thoughts on if you are going to do some black friday shopping?[/QUOTE]

Early availability of Eggnog works out for me ;) I've actually already started my Black Friday shopping, so far I have bought the Christmas gifts for a third of the people that I need to :)

[quote name='buffdrew84']Any good deals for yourself?[/QUOTE]

I finally ordered my new motherboard since it was on sale and I was able to get dabamus to buy Ninja Gaiden Sigma II for $20 from Kmart for me ;)

[quote name='buffdrew84']I didnt care.for ng2 on the xbox. Hopefully sigma is better[/QUOTE]

I expect to know around Christmas time :) I had told dabamus that I'm fine with waiting as long as I receive my stuff by then. He's been having some serious car issues which I sympathize with since I used to have a Ford too.

[quote name='51jack']interested in 300 and spiderman 3, would you do those two for my 3:10 to yuma?[/QUOTE]

nah, id do neither actually. but thanks for posting.

bread's done
Back