Trading PS4, Wii U and 3ds games. Also selling Canon Rebel with lots of accessories.

It's PC parts, lol. The people that would want it will know what it is, and others might look out of sheer curiosity ;). I'll change it back to something comprehensible by the masses if I don't sell it in a week or so.

I look forward to the day I can put, "buffdrew approved," lol (even though there will never be enough room in the title).

You getting a 3DS XL? Also, didn't you like Darksiders? I loved it, but can't afford part 2 for a while (backlog & I just spent $530 on a graphics card :oops: ). I'd be curious to know what you think if you play it soon.

Hey, what Back to the Future are you trying to get? The only one I know of is the episodic one. Is that it? I have it on my account. I might be able to trust you with my password & you can download it (though I'm not sure how the rules for gameshares work. No one else has my account, and I think 2 people can use each item).

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']Help this man get back to the future[/QUOTE]

I'm trying to play the telltale games now since walking dead is so awesome. I recently got Jurassic Park the game but haven't played it yet.

[quote name='Aira']You interested in any games I have? Check my list :eek: The ones on "hold" are still for sale as well[/QUOTE]

Yes. I recently sent you a pm about devil 3ds but I'm only looking to trade. Let me know if I have anything you want

I have Kid Icarus: Uprising complete with everything, including the box and some extra AR cards. Would you trade Resident Evil Revelations for it?

bread's done
Back