Trainn refuses to give me 250$ PayPal, what should I do?

raspberryWii

CAG Veteran
I signed up for the freenintendowii site ages ago and somehow managed to get 5 of my very skeptical friends to sign up under me and each complete 1 offer. To my dismay and outrage, trainn decided to invalidate three of my referrals because my friends unknowingly violated a very vague rule in the terms and conditions. Specifically, the part that reads; " Users may not have multiple accounts at multiple mailing addresses or IP Address. Only one account may be pursued per site per person, per location, per household is allowed". Like me, they thought it meant a person could complete offers anywhere as long they didn't do it on the exact same IP address or computer. They completed their offers in 3 different public libraries around the county. I've already spoken to trainn and they wont budge. Is there anyone on this site who's willing to help me or should I just go ahead and file a complaint to the Better Business Bureau???

I know it says per household, but it also should specifically say offers completed in public locations will not be validated.

Why did three of them sign up at libraries? TRAINN is pretty strict though. I got flagged for some reason and had to send a picture of my driver's license. I still don't know what I did.

Would anybody be willing to help me? I just need 3 people to sign up under me and go green (complete an offer worth 50pts).In exchange, I can give you each a Gamestop Giftcard worth 25$. Please complete the offers at home!!

To be more clear on that rule, think of it as any place outside of your home is not allowed and only 1 account per home is allowed. Therefore:

1 mailing address
1 ip address
1 person in the house
1 location
1 household

bread's done
Back