Traitor street date broken @ Walmart.

according to netflix, not til the 19th, however redbox is supposed to have it tomorrow, the dvd was 14.88 at sams and similar at walmart (alb. NM) blu-ray was around 25 bucks at walmart.

Supposed to be the 19th, but I'm hearing that with all the jumbling going on this month, businesses are being allowed to sell it when they get it in. I assume it's to rake in the dough before the holiday. Traitor on bluray was $25 - a steal at that price. Solid movie and amazing video quality on bluray. Highly recommended.

Yeah, they've done this sort of thing with DVD's and CD's at this time of year before...it's all about getting as much out as far before Christmas as possible.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see Death Race and Burn After Reading sometime this week as well, they're supposed to be out Sunday.

everywhere around here has it, target, bestbuy, walmart, blockbuster. Check the reviews on metacritic.com and you'll see this isn't a big deal

[quote name='honzoh']Supposed to be the 19th, but I'm hearing that with all the jumbling going on this month, businesses are being allowed to sell it when they get it in. I assume it's to rake in the dough before the holiday. Traitor on bluray was $25 - a steal at that price. Solid movie and amazing video quality on bluray. Highly recommended.[/quote]
Sorry but $25 is not a steal.

Also I just came from Walmart and it was $29.99

[quote name='honzoh']Lmao. I was referring to the quality of the movie, but nice try. Sorry your walmart had it for $30. Even their website has it for $25.[/quote]
Nice try on what? What are you, 12?

I wouldn't buy it from Walmart anyway since Amazon has it for $21.99 and I have Prime (still ain't buyin').

I just happen to pass by the stand on my way to buy something else.

Grow up.

granted it's the dvd-meta but http://www.metacritic.com/video/titles/traitor 60 based on 29 reviews, i'll pass on this 'deal'

I see where you're coming from, but I'd snag a cheap rental from somewhere - I think you'd be surprised at the quality of the film. It's good.

I wouldn't buy it from Walmart anyway since Amazon has it for $21.99 and I have Prime (still ain't buyin').

That's the beauty of opinions, everyone's entitled to one.

[quote name='honzoh']I see where you're coming from, but I'd snag a cheap rental from somewhere - I think you'd be surprised at the quality of the film. It's good.

That's the beauty of opinions, everyone's entitled to one.[/quote]

Mmk. $21.99 is better than $25. That's fact.

Also keep your "nice tries" to yourself.

bread's done
Back