Trans-Siberian [Blu-ray] - $11.49 @ Amazon.com

Pr0JectNymPh0!

CAGiversary!
I haven't watched this yet but it seems like a good movie. From the director of The Machinist, Brad Anderson.

Trans-Siberian [Blu-ray]

DVD TALK Review

5jy1bn.jpg

[quote name='Josef']As another option its $10.99 at Tower.com, with free shipping over $25.[/QUOTE]

Tax alone would make Amazon the better choice. Not to mention Prime.

[quote name='graf1k']Ordered it and Sukiyaki Western Django because they were cheap.[/QUOTE]

I jus watched both on Netflix last week. I enjoyed both more than I thought I would and remember thinking how good they'd look on blu-ray :)

Yeah, I picked up this, Sukiyaki and Priceless (with Audrey Tatou) all in the $11 range on Blu the other day. Great find!

[quote name='MorPhiend']Tax alone would make Amazon the better choice. Not to mention Prime.[/QUOTE]

Tower charges tax? I thought they had no more retail locations, only the website. Of course I can't verify since I'm never charged tax from anyone - I live in a tax free state.

Transiberian is a solid flick with a definite indie feel to it. Definately worth $11 IMO if you haven't seen it already.

Thats a good deal for blue ray.
I saw it like 5 months ago. It was one of the only good American flix I've seen in a while.

Sukiyaki Western Django.... It's actually the worst Japanese film I've ever seen.

At least these movies have good contrast: uber good, uber bad

[quote name='dvdactor']Yeah, I picked up this, Sukiyaki and Priceless (with Audrey Tatou) all in the $11 range on Blu the other day. Great find![/quote]

God, Audrey Tatou is FINE :bouncy:

Thanx OP, almost passed this up cause I thought it was a re-post from when bestbuy offered it cheap. Saw amazon instaed....woot!!

Picked up Sukiyaki thanks to this thread mentioning it being equally cheap, thanks! Too bad it won't be steelbook like one of the DVD releases was, though.

I just watched Sukiyaki Western Django, and I am still wondering what the fuck I just watched ?!!!! :whistle2:?

i liked this movie as well. i might buy this for my auntie since her birthday is coming up soon. thanks OP

I thought the ending was anticlimatic...and very disappointing. However, the rest of the movie was great. Not worth buying on Blu-Ray with not extras IMO.

[quote name='kart007k']good movie, but takes little long to pick up.[/quote]

How long is little long? I watched the first 30 minutes of it and was knocked out cold. What's this movie even about? I've always wanted to give it another chance, but even after watching 30 minutes of it, I didn't have the slightest idea what it was about.

^^^haha same here. I've watched two 30 min sections and fell asleep both times. So two more sittings and I'll have taken 4 days to watch a movie

bread's done
Back