Transfer XBOX Hard Drive Saves to 360

regisphilbi0

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Topic. I've been thinking about this and I don't want to lose all my saves when I buy a 360, especialy since if I do buy a 360 I'm selling my XBOX to one of my friends. Also, what about Backwards Compaitiblity? Any ideas on what games Microosft will make B/C or when they'll make the list known?

[quote name='regisphilbi0']Topic. I've been thinking about this and I don't want to lose all my saves when I buy a 360, especialy since if I do buy a 360 I'm selling my XBOX to one of my friends. Also, what about Backwards Compaitiblity? Any ideas on what games Microosft will make B/C or when they'll make the list known?[/QUOTE]

I am positive you won't be able to transfer saves. About the backwards compaitibilty, Microsoft is going to have emulation software on the XBOX 360 that enables you to play XBOX games. Microsoft apparently made a deal with NVIDIA (original XBOX video card maker) so that it would be possible. Pretty much every single XBOX game will be compatible with the XBOX 360 and only a few that won't.

Altavista butchered that link:

Luckyly, Microsoft tambi?ha arranged a soluci?al problem that the games of Xbox remained recorded in the memory of the own Xbox. For that reason, ser?osible to transfer informaci?del hard disk of Xbox to the one of Xbox 360 to trav?de a network cable.

bread's done
Back