Transfering Data from a 360s to a 360s

jazzman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Is it possible to transfer from a 250s to a 250s? The data transfer cable only works on older non-slim units. Any help would be appreciated.

[quote name='Puffa469']data transfer cable absolutely works with the slim. I used one when I got my slim.
[/QUOTE]

It works to transfer data from an old fat 360 hard drive to the Slim. But not to transfer from one slim unit to another slim unit.

Thanks for the info, but still need to find a way to transfer from one slim to another slim. I guess I will switch the drives and change the DRM licensing. I wonder if the HD is still linked to the console. If all else fails I'll call tech support.

[quote name='BigPopov']a $10 flash drive will do what you want. no need to migrate the installed retail discs, just redo those.[/QUOTE]

I figured as much but didn't want to waste time swapping data and especially music back and forth. BTW, does anyone know if all the GH/RB songs will transfer over through a flash drive?

[quote name='jazzman']I figured as much but didn't want to waste time swapping data and especially music back and forth. BTW, does anyone know if all the GH/RB songs will transfer over through a flash drive?[/QUOTE]

Yes, you can transfer over GH/RB songs with a flash drive.

[quote name='dmaul1114']It works to transfer data from an old fat 360 hard drive to the Slim. But not to transfer from one slim unit to another slim unit.[/QUOTE]

Yeah reading comprehension is not my something something...

bread's done
Back