Transfers between 2 systems

Domino427

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
So I'm trying to find a way to transfer files from my 360 to my buddies so a)we dont have to swap hard drives constantly, and b)so he can get some of the free stuff I've downloaded (map packs mostly).

Is there any way to do this without buying extra equipment?

Datel Xport or Xsata

or

maybe you can recover your gamertag on his xbox and then re-download all your stuff and then remove your profile butu leave all the stuff you downloaded...bam...all your shit on his box (that sounds gross)

Yeah the Datel Xport works...I had a premium 360 and used the Xport to transfer my files to my Elite 360. Don't think I'll ever use the Xport again seeings how I 120 gigs of HDD space. Let me know if you interested in Xport cause I'm willing to sell mine.

Even if the stuff is free, you can only use it on either the xbox you downloaded it on, or on the accout you downloaded it with.

Microsoft hates its customers.

[quote name='PyroGamer']Even if the stuff is free, you can only use it on either the xbox you downloaded it on, or on the accout you downloaded it with.

Microsoft hates its customers.[/quote]

Thanks man...that was the best answer yet. I didn't want anything I had to buy...thought I made that clear in my original post.

That at least explains that I can't do it.

I have been trying to find this Datel Xport and I can't seem to find it anywhere but ebay. I would really like to know if anyone has seen this in retail lately? I hit a few Best Buys, Targets, and Fry's. I dont see it on EB's website, or Walmarts (it shows OOS) either. Anyone have any ideas? I need to get my data from my old 360 to my new Halo edition, and the memory card only transfers 360 data not xbox save game data.

bread's done
Back