Transformers $10 Gaming Coupon with exclusve comic

SHC-Gamer

Official Representative
Transformers: War for Cybertron

Check out KmartGamer.com or further details. The comic is actually canonical and exclusive to Kmart.

There is also an offer on the DS versions of the game (Buy both save $15)

When does kmart charge on preorders the time of order or when it hits preparing to ship?

Gamer did you happen to get my pm?

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']When does kmart charge on preorders the time of order or when it hits preparing to ship?

Gamer did you happen to get my pm?[/QUOTE]
You get charged when it is shipped similar to Amazon

SHC-Gamer

Thank you once again for single-handedly converting me into a KMART VG shopper with these fantastic bonus items and exclusive deals. Now to take advantage of this special, does the game need to be pre-ordered online and shipped to your house or can it be pre-ordered online with the option to pick it up in the store? Also, I know it says while supplies last and will the brick and mortars have this same deal? I just want to know my options because to be honest with you, the store around me doesn't have a very good reputation for staying on top of these deals and items.

[quote name='Tarskidx']SHC-Gamer

Thank you once again for single-handedly converting me into a KMART VG shopper with these fantastic bonus items and exclusive deals. Now to take advantage of this special, does the game need to be pre-ordered online and shipped to your house or can it be pre-ordered online with the option to pick it up in the store? Also, I know it says while supplies last and will the brick and mortars have this same deal? I just want to know my options because to be honest with you, the store around me doesn't have a very good reputation for staying on top of these deals and items.[/QUOTE]
Thanks brotha!

The comic is available online but the $10 coupon is an instore only deal. The comic will be in store as well.

I've been getting so many requests for the savings coupons to be available online and we are soooo close to getting it done. In fact I have an initial test that I cannot wait to share tonight....it will be posted shortly.

Dear Kmart Rep, Will kmart offer red dead redemption ps3 deal soon? I'm waiting to buy it from kmart. I loved the COD:MW2 for PS3 for $29.99 deal! It is awesome!!!

Damn this is a nice deal. I am such a Transformers nut though that I have to stick with gamestop. I really want to able to use Shockwave day 1 online vs having a comic.

I shall tell some of my friends about this deal though!!

[quote name='GoVols']Dear Kmart Rep, Will kmart offer red dead redemption ps3 deal soon? I'm waiting to buy it from kmart. I loved the COD:MW2 for PS3 for $29.99 deal! It is awesome!!![/QUOTE]

Deal already came and went. I think it was a $15 video gaming coupon. Same week as the $20 MS-only coupon for Alan Wake, I believe.

[quote name='Lawyers Guns N Money']Is it that hard to put an actual link in your post so we don't have to type or copy/paste?

Yes, I'm lazy.[/QUOTE]
No worries, I've nagged SHC Gamer to now include those in the future. Laziness happens to the best of us.

[quote name='HisDivineShadow']Deal already came and went. I think it was a $15 video gaming coupon. Same week as the $20 MS-only coupon for Alan Wake, I believe.[/QUOTE]
You are correct. The deal came and went.

Is this deal going to be in the print ad or just in the blog? Just wondering how hard it's going to be to actually get the comic in-store.

[quote name='Killbomb']Is this deal going to be in the print ad or just in the blog? Just wondering how hard it's going to be to actually get the comic in-store.[/QUOTE]

The last K-Mart giveaway they had for a Lost Planet 2 plush, both of the K-Mart stores in my area had no idea about the figure and it was in the ad... one of them did end up finding it about 3 days later, and I had to drive back to get it.

I'd say the last time they did this it seemed to be 50 / 50 over people who got the promotional item vs people who didn't. I'd take the comic over any of the DLC, but I don't want to go through the hassle I went through last time so I'll probably just go with Amazon.

Maybe this will be different, and they put the comic and game in the same box or packed them together (from what I recall, the Lost Planet 2 figures had its own box which confused the employees).. I truly hope so. I'd say that, honestly and with no disrespect to the rep, you've got a solid 50% chance of getting the comic depending on who is working electronics and that's including if it's in the ad (which I assume it is).

bread's done
Back