Transformers 2 DVD $9.99 at TRU Wednesday Oct. 28 5-9pm

MeestaKennedy

CAGiversary!
I just got an email from Toys R Us about the Rewards R Us Member Shopping Night on Wednesday, October 28th from 5-9pm. There's a coupon to get Transformers 2 for $9.99. The DVD is pictured, but it doesn't mention if it is specifically for the DVD only or applies to Blu Ray.

PDF LINK

Sorry my good friend but its only for the DVD cause it says that it is normally $19.99 and has the SKU in the coupon.

More interesting to me is the Snow White + Tinkerbell 2 blu-ray combo at $40. With one active $10 off coupon for each movie, that makes it $20 for both...

[quote name='hellmutt']More interesting to me is the Snow White + Tinkerbell 2 blu-ray combo at $40. With one active $10 off coupon for each movie, that makes it $20 for both...[/QUOTE]

Tinkerbell is currently $21.99 not $29.99 as stated on the coupon.

It will be interesting to see if $20 coupon drops it to $39.99 or $31.99.

Could be a potential great deal if you can get both for $11.99 after $20 coupon and $10 each coupons.

[quote name='SilverBulletKY']You should pay them 9.99 so you don't have to watch Transformers 2[/QUOTE]

I keep hearing that form a lot of people. I can't say I liked the first one so I may have to wait on this title.

Anyone know if this will work? Are you able to stack all of these coupons? Small print says nothing regarding "cannot be used with any other offer"...

Snow White and Tinkerbell = $59.99
-$20 TRU coupon
-$10 Snow White Coupon
-$10 Tinkerbell Coupon
-$5 Any Disney Blu-ray coupon
-$5 Any Disney Blu-ray coupon
=$9.99 for both Blu-rays???

bread's done
Back