Transformers 2 - Revenge of the Fallen Walmart Big Screen Edition Blu Ray - $5 YMMV

Was it just in the bin or was it marked $5? Kidding (maybe), my store has so many of these, I wouldn't be suprised if it was free with purchase.

Anyway, if you cant find it in store, Amazon also has it for about $5 shipped (USED) from 3d party sellers. Just got a copy the other day. Make sure its the WalMart edition though

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate the second and third films but as a collector I don't like seeing one beside its self on my shelf. Been looking to get these only if I could them super cheap so I'll be on the lookout next time I'm in the store.

Thanks for the heads up OP. Not really a big fan of the movie but can't turn down a $5 blu.

Almost snagged Stargate for $5. Saw a couple other price dropped blu rays as well.

i found about 15 copies on the shelf in the new releases section. they were unmarked but rang up at $5, which would explain why there's so many left.

[quote name='Navex']Hate the second and third films but as a collector I don't like seeing one beside its self on my shelf. Been looking to get these only if I could them super cheap so I'll be on the lookout next time I'm in the store.[/QUOTE]
If you must buy revenge of the fallen, the walmart version is definitely the one to get. It is the only version which has parts of the movie shot in IMAX.

[quote name='htz']If you must buy revenge of the fallen, the walmart version is definitely the one to get. It is the only version which has parts of the movie shot in IMAX.[/QUOTE]

So the aspect ratio changes while you watch it? Seems like that'd be distracting.

Does this version have special features? IIFC, Walmart had a movie-only version as well. This isn't it, right?

This was reported on deal sites a while back. Surprised some stores are still getting more. At my store (a couple months ago), they had about 3 copies of this, and they also had Star Trek 3 disc edition bluray for $5, so check for that too.

bread's done
Back