Transformers 2: Revenge Of The Fallen (Walmart Exclusive Big Screen Edition) $5.50

This is the version that was originally in the Imax where some of the scenes are expanded to take up the full screen. It's a wal-mart exclusive.

[quote name='sassylaurie']This is the version that was originally in the Imax where some of the scenes are expanded to take up the full screen. It's a wal-mart exclusive.[/QUOTE]
I am new to bluray but switching back and forth would drive you nuts right?

nice deal OP - a few months ago I got the first 2 Special Edition Transformers Blu-ray movies for $5 total - loved that deal!

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I am new to bluray but switching back and forth would drive you nuts right?[/QUOTE]

What I've read about it is that the iMAX shots don't transition like they do in the Dark Knight, so they do change from shot to shot. Basically, it will probably drive you nuts.

Its really not too terrible in my opinion. I believe there are only a few scenes in which this occurs, one being a forest scene where optimus fights like 4 decepticons. As I recall it only switched maybe twice..

I have it and it's actually pretty awesome seeing all details from IMAX scenes. It shifts to full screen for few scenes. It's not as distracting as some people said. Other edition of Transformers 2 doesn't have those scenes. You basically could call it semi-extended edition of Transformers 2 (less than 2 minutes longer). It's definitely the edition to own, especially for $5.50.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep picked this up and the Star Trek Blu Ray that had both discs for 10 bucks a while back.

bread's done
Back