Transformers 360 Faceplates at Dollar Tree

dchrisd

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Just picked up a Transformers Decepticon and Autobot Xbox 360 faceplate at Dollar Tree in California. Each faceplate comes with 12 different designs you can switch.

To see what they look like, here's a link to a Google Image search, search terms "transformers faceplate 360" if you don't want to click the link:
http://images.google.com/images?hl=...rmers faceplate 360&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Also got a Wii Controller grip (always wanted to try one out) with bonus retro NES WiiMote controller skin.

Not bad for a $1 each.

Shouldn't be YMMV. In my experience Dollar Trees tend to be fairly universal with what they carry, but might not be, so YMMV.

Edit: Probably wrong forum, but its video game related

Last edited by a moderator:
I called about 10 Dollar Tree's near the Cleveland, Oh area and they do not have them. If anyone gets an extra Autobot one PM me.

Thx.

[quote name='Glow1970']I called about 10 Dollar Tree's near the Cleveland, Oh area and they do not have them. If anyone gets an extra Autobot one PM me.

Thx.[/QUOTE]

Well the employees probably bought them all when you told them about the good deal. They were probably like, "Wow! I didn't know these were $1!"

Seriously though, I can't imagine they actually looked. Who calls a dollar store anyway?

Well considering I only seen the CA area getting them and no one else thats point #1 in calling. Point #2 in calling is that I stopped by 1 store in my local area they did not have them. Good luck if you find them though.

For you CAG's in the Inland Empire area in Southern California, the Dollar Tree store in Highland, California has one more left. The Redlands, California store has no more left.

inspired by CAG creatureofwar, I've also decided to give away free stuff here on CAG. gotta pay it forward.

from the dollar tree deal on xbox360 faceplates - decepticon version, I'm giving away 4 faceplates.

2 to local CAGs in the Southbay, CA area. Meet up to avoid shipping costs. we're CAGs right?
2 to any CAGs whom sends me a self-addressed stamped envelope able to send this packaged faceplate back to you.

Shoot me PMs, I'll go by timestamps. don't worry if I don't rsvp right away, I'm doing chores and running errands today.

bread's done
Back