Transformers Animated $21.99 @ Amazon

This show is awesome, and I highly recommend it, it's a great deal for 42 episodes, too.   Although if my copy arrived at the original rate (cheap shipping) I would've gotten the full refund for the difference, sadly, it had been 9 days since it arrived via two day shipping, so they only gave me 50% of the difference back.  Still, better than nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't get into this series due to the lack of animation, but I'm definitely jumping on this deal and will try it out again.Thanks for the heads-up, OP!

An aside: despite my aversion to the show itself, I was a huge fan of the toys that came out of it. Was also pleased they continued the aesthetic (and hybridized it w/ Bay-formers) for Prime.

Transformers Energon is only $20, but it's terrible in every conceivable metric.

That's why you need to get Cybertron (my personal #3 Transformers series) for $34.99.

Beast Machines is available for pre-order for $24.99 too.

Yea, I think there was a licensing problem that got sorted out.

Only series left is Robots in Disguise but I think Disney still owns that one.

I didn't even know they made a Season 3 for T:animated.  Transformers Prime is really the only series worth watching now, they did such a fantastic job with the storyline and characters...except for the annoying no-speak Bumblebee (until the very end of the series).

Transformers: Prime was dreadfully boring. Very pretty to look at though.

Animated (and Beast Wars at this point) had the opposite problem. AMAZING writing that has to struggle through some rough visuals.

While Prime did have its problems (Optimus himself being the biggest one), it was still a good show and had the 2nd best human cast (Cobybot FTW)

I'm sad that I can't get my wife to watch Beast Wars, as she loves the original series, Prime, and Animated.  She just can't stand the dated CGI.  I try to explain that the amazing plot, voice acting, and writing makes up for it, but she won't listen.

In for this...loved the series and I missed a few episodes.   

Also Best Wars definitely the best series to date, might not look great compared to today's standards but has excellent stories.  Beast Machines...ugh, I still pretend that never existed, such a dissapointment, morphing and what they did with Rhinox...yuck.

You guys know Beast Wars is on Netflix right?  I knwo that's not the same as owning it, but it's an option nonetheless.

Just wish they'd put Beast Machines up too  :cry:

FWIW it looks like it is completely OoS at Target.  A shame, with the credit I have built up I would've went for it at that price.

Last edited:
bread's done
Back