Transformers: Beast Wars The Complete Series - Pre-Order $35.99

Sold! I've only got s3 from Rhino, so this sounds like a fair price to finish out the set.

Dear Hasbro, I wouldn't mind some BW figure re-releases now that I'm an adult w/ disposable income. plzthxbai

I just noticed that the prices sellers want on Amazon for new copies of season 2/3 of the previous release are ridiculous.

Awesome, ordered one! I loooooved Beast Wars as a kid. I'm sure this won't hold up very well, but it will still be nostalgic to watch.

[quote name='Darknuke']Awesome, ordered one! I loooooved Beast Wars as a kid. I'm sure this won't hold up very well, but it will still be nostalgic to watch.[/QUOTE]

Actually, it does hold up very well. I recommend Beast Machines as well while it's still available.

My Best friend HATED beast wars. I, my self, LOVED IT! Tried watching it every day before school! Loved the Rapture dude! If only this was Blu-Ray but what ever. Well worth it! A re release of the toys would be amazing also!

[quote name='DarkPhantom13']I'm so glad i didn't bite when Shout! Factory first listed the same set. Gonna place my order right now.[/QUOTE]

+1

Just ordered this.

[quote name='blindinglights']Mine just showed up an hour ago, and it's still listed @ $35.99 if anyone else wants to pick it up.[/QUOTE]

Whohoo. Something to look forward to when I get home this weekend.

[quote name='blindinglights']That post you quoted was from months ago, they've since re-released 2 & 3 and they are available cheap like you pointed out.[/QUOTE]
#-o

[quote name='yruluis']I'd get it if the CG held up. It looks horrible now.[/QUOTE]

I disagree.

bread's done
Back