Transformers: Dark Side of The Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

nintendolink007

CAGiversary!
So far Best buy has a nice collective package for 18 bucks. Is there any other deals out there thats better? Walmart had the IMAX verison for the second one, thinking they might of do the same thing for the third .

[quote name='nintendolink007']So far Best buy has a nice collective package for 18 bucks. Is there any other deals out there thats better? Walmart had the IMAX verison for the second one, thinking they might of do the same thing for the third .[/QUOTE]

Rumor is they aren't doing much for the bare bones one but will be double dipping with the IMAX/3D experience in December

Thread Title: Transformers: Dark Side of The Moon

O RLY??

dsotm.jpg

If you begin playing the Wizard of Oz Soundtrack when you first hear Optimus Prime speak, you'll experience the double rainbow version.

OMG_Double_Rainbowq1iDetail.png

well I looked at all the ads today, i think Target is the best place b/c its a BD/DVD/DC combo pack. I'll take that DVD over LE packaging any day..yeah its a couple bucks more, but no big deal..

and that was a nice pic ssjmichael! are those guys really coming out with another album this week or is it some re-hash? pardon my lack of knowledge, not my generation :lol: I can say I'm super excited for Blink's album to drop!!

Dark side of the moon?

Transformers: The Floyd Cut

Not a transformers fan, but I might get this, just for "Another Energon brick in the wall"

I wish Target would do an exclusive package. I have the HD-DVD of Transformers in the DVD Optimus Prime case and I have Transformers 2 on BRD in the Bumblebee case, both from Target. It's about time a Decepticon got some love, so I was hoping for a Megatron case.

[quote name='Saix_XIII'] It's about time a Decepticon got some love, so I was hoping for a Megatron case.[/QUOTE]

Good news and bad news...

TransformingMegatronCase.png

3c35f82bb425c6bd2ad4ee9e0ae3492a.png

They had the Megatron one at some B&M retailers for a while, I think it was when they officially transitioned from HD-DVDVDVD to Blu-Ray. From the looks of that 2nd watermark, I think they're re-using the design for a foreign BD release of TransFloyders. (The internet whispers: Amazon Germany)

[quote name='token2k6']well I looked at all the ads today, i think Target is the best place b/c its a BD/DVD/DC combo pack. I'll take that DVD over LE packaging any day..yeah its a couple bucks more, but no big deal..[/QUOTE]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isnt the BB version the same (BR/DVD/DC) except it comes with a LE slipcover and a little cheaper?

You're correct. BB is BD/DVD/DC

Excuse me while I clean the puke from my laptop. I just looked at the weekly ads and realized Pink Floyd really did re-re-re-release their album this week for the sole reason of a movie with a similar subtitle...

The only way that could have been made any sadder is to have released them on 9/11.

lol woops....i realise my mistake lol. The title is just too similar i got it confused lol

But back to the topic....The double dip seems to be too soon if the rumor is true. I just wish it was retail exclusive so i can get that instead of having to wait for the imax verison. But i guess Best Buy seems to be the best deal out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='nintendolink007']lol woops....i realise my mistake lol. The title is just too similar i got it confused lol

But back to the topic....The double dip seems to be too soon if the rumor is true. I just wish it was retail exclusive so i can get that instead of having to wait for the imax verison. But i guess Best Buy seems to be the best deal out there.[/QUOTE]The double-dip rumor isn't a rumor, it's true.

If you look in the BB weekly deal thread, it's noted that there's a $10 coupon in this bare bones release for an "upgrade" into the 3D version that's coming out later this year, November, I believe.

I'm reading this will be bare bones with no features? What doesn't it include, anyone got a list? Deleted scenes and such?

See to me Avatar was no Dances with Wolves. I Honestly didn't enjoy Avatar at all other then the bright colors, but if I wanted that I could wait for Finding Nemo on Bluray.

IMO avatar is complete shit when compared to other big budget/big name movies (Harry potter,star wars,LotR) I still don't understand how it did so well,all it had was going for it was eye candy.

I'm waiting for the Nov release of the film. It sucks that they are double dipping so soon, but, if they must, at least some people already know about it so you have a choice of which to purchase.

yea that was probably the wrong thing to say. I enjoyed Avatar for what it was, but I also think that only Cameron (and probably Lucas) could get away with releasing a barebones release with a much "fuller" edition later on. I just don't think that it's appropriate to give this movie such a release. To each his own I suppose.

ok thanks....i appericate the help. now a tough decision on the wait which is bullshit imo.

Well now to request a close of this thread, strange crap being posted on it that really doesnt need to be posted on it at all.

I like to end this thread with a quote. Good night everyone! Good night!!

"Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain.
You are young and life is long and there is time to kill today.
And then one day you find ten years have got behind you.
No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun."

The Dark side of the moon my as.........

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back