[quote name='depascal22']How's the site?[/quote]

Overall Rating Summary Past
smiley_green_24x23.gif
Positive 88%
smiley_red_24x23.gif
Negative 12%
http://www.bizrate.com/ratings_guide/cust_reviews__mid--21107.html

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='munch']I hate their shipping rates. Also, Transformers stinks.[/QUOTE]

I have to agree. With all of the hype, I was disappointed by the movie...but it looked good.

[quote name='depascal22']How's the site?[/quote]

They're all right. A bunch of CAGs have ordered from them in the past, mostly without any issues. Their shipping is too high, and their service is not the greatest.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']These are Canadian HDDVDs right?[/quote]

Maybe, maybe not. I got six HD-DVDs from them the first time they had a clearance sale, and half of them were dual-language on the cover.

The MI box set for $20 is a damn good deal, but I already have the first movie.

am i the only one who noticed it was 88% positive 4% neutral and 12% negative isnt that 104% of people or am i confused :whistle2:k

[quote name='Azarius']am i the only one who noticed it was 88% positive 4% neutral and 12% negative isnt that 104% of people or am i confused :whistle2:k[/quote]

You're right. That doesn't add up.

Seriously, everyone I know that has seen Transformers LOVED it, don't be swayed away from it by a few nerds who didn't like it because it wasn't exactly like the 80's cartoon.

anyone actually checkout with it to see what shipping is? I hate it when they don't show you what shipping costs until you create an account and go all the way to the end of checkout and its like a little surprise at the end.

[quote name='Cmosfm']Seriously, everyone I know that has seen Transformers LOVED it, don't be swayed away from it by a few nerds who didn't like it because it wasn't exactly like the 80's cartoon.[/quote]

Funny, everyone I know who's seen it hated it and wanted their 90 mins (or however long it is) back . Most people don't like it because it's poorly written with a story that makes no sense. Also the human characters, who have some of the worst dialogue and character development I've ever seen, make up the majority of the film.

But I guess the film is aimed at 10 year old kids. So if you are 10 years old, or have the mental capacity of a 10 year old, you may well enjoy it.

The movie was all right, I guess. Certainly nothing to write home about. For $7 shipped, though, it is great demo material for a home theater. Damn, that movie looks and sounds good.

[quote name='benjamouth']Funny, everyone I know who's seen it hated it and wanted their 90 mins (or however long it is) back . Most people don't like it because it's poorly written with a story that makes no sense. Also the human characters, who have some of the worst dialogue and character development I've ever seen, make up the majority of the film.

But I guess the film is aimed at 10 year old kids. So if you are 10 years old, or have the mental capacity of a 10 year old, you may well enjoy it.[/QUOTE]

i concur.
movie was rubbish..

save your 7$

[quote name='benjamouth']Funny, everyone I know who's seen it hated it and wanted their 90 mins (or however long it is) back . Most people don't like it because it's poorly written with a story that makes no sense. Also the human characters, who have some of the worst dialogue and character development I've ever seen, make up the majority of the film.

But I guess the film is aimed at 10 year old kids. So if you are 10 years old, or have the mental capacity of a 10 year old, you may well enjoy it.[/QUOTE]

I agree, best part of the movie was the first five minutes, it goes downhill from that point.

Damn people, what the hell were you expecting? It was a summer popcorn flick. Anyway, not a bad price.

[quote name='Cmosfm']Seriously, everyone I know that has seen Transformers LOVED it, don't be swayed away from it by a few nerds who didn't like it because it wasn't exactly like the 80's cartoon.[/quote]

Okay, I take offense at this statement.
It has nothing to do at all with being faithful to the 80's cartoon.
Here is what makes the movie bad:
The dialogue is moronic.
The litotic and sarcastic humor falls flat.
Michael Bay directed one of my favorite actors, John Turturro, to the worst acting I have ever seen him do; Which leads me to my next point-
The "Sector Seven" subplot was at best ill-concieved and in reality moronic.
Shia LeBeouf also delivers his worst acting performance ever- looking like a sweaty ever present "deer in headlights." (again I think this was all in the direction).
Even the action sequences, which are supposed to be Bay's forte, ended up begin the film's coup de grâce, as they felt awkward and more like a scripted world wrestling sequence.

The film's saving graces are that the robots look phenomenal and the voice acting is great. Also, Megan Fox's ass.

Even for a popcorn chewing "pot boiler" this is AN ABSOLUTE PIECE OF SHIT.

If you have the movie, try d/l ing the fanedit from fanedit.org (Transformers Resparked) it cuts out some of the cheesy parts/dialogue. making it a shorter/tighter movie.

[quote name='docvinh']Damn people, what the hell were you expecting? It was a summer popcorn flick. Anyway, not a bad price.[/quote]

I was expecting a film that after watching it didn't fill me with the desire to harm myself and others.

But yeah, I thought it sucked, but thats just my opinion.

[quote name='getsmackd77']If you have the movie, try d/l ing the fanedit from fanedit.org (Transformers Resparked) it cuts out some of the cheesy parts/dialogue. making it a shorter/tighter movie.[/QUOTE]

Not going to be possible, has no seeds

Great deal on both of them! Transformers was a great popcorn flick. I bought it just fot the special effects alone. Thanks!

Some people here need to lighten up. Transformers is not an oscar winning movie. It is a moronic summer action flick.

Last time I ordered from them they offered discounted shipping. I did get a message saying 2 of the disks were out of stock pretty quick and after receiving my order never got work on what to do to get the other 2 disks with discounted shipping. I let it be, fast service though.

I'ld hop on TF if I didn't have it already. My disk 2 doesn't work for some reason :bomb:

Thanks OP, ordered my copy of Transformers today. I love the effects and sound in the movie, looking forward to watching it and blasting my speakers!

bread's done
Back