Transformers Movie - DVD & HD DVD Sales Break Records

I really don't get the occasion for a double-dip. Seems like it'd be smarter to wait till about a month before TF2 opens, then cash in on the sequel mania.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Its double dip time this September:
Transfrmrs-OPMsk_DVD_3D__scaled_300.jpg

http://enewsi.com/news.php?catid=283&itemid=13523

Damn...I just might have to re-buy this once more.[/quote]

:shame:

oh no, not this again... im not going to fall for this double dip after the last time you convinced me to get the transforming one (still have it sealed)

This is most likely will not contain the footage from the IMAX release.

Paramount will double dip it again probably with the IMAX release when TF2 comes out.

As for HD playback.... I can always pop it in to my 360 HD-DVD player and watch it at 1080i.

[quote name='sonderiaom']They're also rereleasing the movie with a transforming megatron package, similar to the one that Target had when it was first released.[/quote]

Link? Pics?

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I wonder how long it will take until the Imax footage is out on dvd.[/quote]

probably during towards the release of TF2. with free movie pass :)

[quote name='TheRock88']What was in the Imax footage?[/quote]

nothing spectacular.

some of us saw it and it was just fluff that was cut for timing.

We posted it here or you can google it.

IMHO, not worth it as it doesn't add anything to the story.

Come on this WoW-Titans and try the ultimate pvp and pve experience, with no bugs, lag, disconect or rollbacks:applause:
2 realms, helpful gms(u must wait max 10 min for help)
and the best thing is that you can have gear that makes you look like marver super heroes and even use some of the same skills like those heroes have :bouncy:
u can check the gear videos and other info's on wow-titans.com :cool:

bread's done
Back