Transformers PSP questions

Buddy Z

CAGiversary!
Before I start, yes I already know just about everyone hates this game and thinks it sucks. Now that we have that out of the way :)

2 questions for anyone in the know.

1.) All of the cheat websites mention that you just need to finish the game to unlock all of the bonus characters. I've finished it but I still do not have all of them unlocked. Does anyone know what specifically you need to do unlock them because apparently the e-media hasn't played it long enough to find out.?

The multiplayer unlockables are Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Ironhide, Ratchet, Hound, Trailbreaker, Sideswipe, Jazz, Hoist, Wheeljack, Megatron, Barricade, Brawl, Blackout, Mixmaster, Thundercracker, Starscream, Bonecrusher, Shockwave, Dreadwing, Longarm, Dropkick, Swindle .

2.) Years ago you could find all kinds of Action Replay and Gameshark codes that were hacks and Mods. For example you could play Resident Evil 2 entirely as Hunk. Does anyone have any idea if there are any forums or sites where you can still find these types of codes.

Specifically I'm looking for away to open up the multiplayer Characters of Transformers PSP so I can play as them anytime.

A huge thanks to anyone who can help.

bread's done
Back