Transformers Revenge of the Fallen $3 rebate from Land O Frost

Teodoric79

CAGiversary!
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen $3 rebate from Land O Frost
you have to buy two packets of lunchmeat and send in the UPCS for those who can't get perdue chicken. Posted elsewhere but the Transformers main thread isn't being updated.

Link Courtesy of JMC http://landofrost.com/promo.html

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cdeener']I wonder can folks combine this with the Papa John's coupon which would give you $6 off the price?[/QUOTE]

Umm, that's an idea. I'll try it out and report back later.

[quote name='cdeener']I wonder can folks combine this with the Papa John's coupon which would give you $6 off the price?[/QUOTE]

Why wouldn't it work? One is a coupon and one is a rebate. $3 off instantly at the register using the PJ coupon, then take your receipts/UPCs and do the MIR.

Not bad. I am going to ask for duplicate receipts now when I go to buy the Blu Ray today. Need to do a mail in on this, and the perdue nuggets. So combined with the 3$ off papa johns coupon that should bring my blu ray price down to 8 bucks conceivably! THANKS OP!!!!

I am pretty sure they wouldn't let you combine as most good deals are exclusive anyways.

bread's done
Back