Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Blu Ray 2 disc Big Screen at Walmart $5 YMMV

rexflexall

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
**Updated post below with pic of my purchase**

Was at Walmart the other day in my neighborhood and in the electronics department next to a display with $6 Blu Rays was stacks upon stacks of Transformers-Revenge of the Fallen Blu Ray 2-disc Big Screen Edition (IMAX scenes), for only $5 each! Picked up a copy for myself now that I finally have a PS3.

Not sure if this was posted already somewhere on the site but I didn't see it so sorry if it is.

This is possibly YMMV and I'm not sure if it is a clearance price. Mine had at least 40 copies left after I took one. Receipt says original price was $19.99.

I will post a pic of my receipt and the movie if need be for proof.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll get a pic up tomorrow, although I'm gonna say it most likely is YMMV for the time being unless someone else that bought it from another Walmart for $5 can confirm.

someone by mistake or to make fun of innocent customers placed it in bin .Happened this to me once with Predator 6.99 bin though it was predators 24.99 ( new version ) employee wrongly categorized it .

My Walmart had this, Star Trek (2009), and GI Joe on clearance for $10 a few weeks ago so maybe it's not too far fetched.

Here's proof I got mine for $5:

I removed the phone number because I didn't want to be at fault for people on CAG bombarding Walmart with questions.

If you do live in the LV area and want to know which Walmart I got this from PM me.

Trans2a.jpg

They reduced the one and two disc versions on DVD to 5 bucks, someone must have screwed up and included the blu-rays as well.

[quote name='Drahken']They reduced the one and two disc versions on DVD to 5 bucks, someone must have screwed up and included the blu-rays as well.[/QUOTE]

Actually at the Walmart by me I don't think it was a screw up. They have the 2 disc DVD version of Transformers ROTF for only $4 on clearance, and nearby the 2 disc Blu Ray version is marked at $5. They also have the 2 disc special edition DVD of Star Trek (2009) for only $8 on clearance. Too bad I couldn't find any of these on Blu Ray because I would buy one if the price was $10.

bread's done
Back