Transformers: ROTF Blu-Ray - $5 at Walmart YMMV?

SpiderX20

CAG Veteran
I don't know why, but Transformers 2 was $5 at my local wal-mart! Even the clerk was confused.

IMG_0343.jpg

[quote name='AFarewell2Arms']Still not worth it. Great find for anyone who actually liked the movie.[/QUOTE]

And we all know what kind of people they are

[quote name='jling84']Which walmart is that? I would get a copy for $5.[/QUOTE]

I would even pay $10.

The OP should clean out the store and sell it to his fellow CAG for $10.

[quote name='ronin47']I would even pay $10.

The OP should clean out the store and sell it to his fellow CAG for $10.[/QUOTE]

In for one :)

Man, even you guys are down on this film. Sure it was over the top, for younger audiences, had some sketchy acting, etc., etc., etc. - but it was one of my favorite "popcorn" flicks of the summer. Transforming Robots + explosions = awesome in my book. To each his own I guess

[quote name='Lord Humongous']Man, even you guys are down on this film. Sure it was over the top, for younger audiences, had some sketchy acting, etc., etc., etc. - but it was one of my favorite "popcorn" flicks of the summer. Transforming Robots + explosions = awesome in my book. To each his own I guess[/QUOTE]

I'm in the boat of enjoying the movie.

I wasn't looking to buy the movie at all, but for $5, it was the most I would pay for it.

And I'll go back to check out the store, see if they have more or if they fixed the price. SA, TX btw.

What's even better is that isnt even the same version you can find anywhere else, it's the Imax version exclusive to Walmart. Great deal for $5 even if the movie wasnt as good as the first one.

Still can't get over how Michael Bay managed to make an over-the-top action movie boring. It felt like I had been watching it for 3 hours when I was only halfway through. The pacing was just terrible.

bread's done
Back