10% off disc10
Latest Transformers news:

• Dark of the Moon toyline to be released at retail on May 15, 2011
  • Transformers Prime toyline to be released at retail in October 2011
Latest Transformers figures available at retail now:

• Generations Warpath, Kup, and Scourge
  • Dark of the Moon Preview Pack Cyberverse Optimus Prime

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to TRU after the DC CAG meetup and picked up Voyager Starscream, Movie Preview Starscream, Fast Action Starscream, Mirage/Starscream, Ultra Magnus/Megatron, and Bumblebee/Soundwave. That's about all I wanted that they had, might check Target or another TRU for a few Robot Heroes packs that I didn't see.

Thanks Linkin for the sale info I scored Bumblebee. Do you or any other CAG know if they're going to release a smaller/cheaper Optimus and the New Camaro Bumblebee? I've only seen the classic Camaro Bumblebee on the website and in stores and I don't want to spend $40+ on the big Prime.

[quote name='neudog']Thanks Linkin for the sale info I scored Bumblebee. Do you or any other CAG know if they're going to release a smaller/cheaper Optimus and the New Camaro Bumblebee? I've only seen the classic Camaro Bumblebee on the website and in stores and I don't want to spend $40+ on the big Prime.[/quote]
New Camaro BumbleeBee will be coming out at some point. I've seen images of the prototype figure (should be a couple pages back or the movie thread). Optimus Prime is always one of the biggest TF toys, but they do tend to release him in smaller form as well, I haven't heard anything announced but doesn't mean it won't happen.

EDIT: Here's '08 Camaro Bublebee:

Images are of the Prototype. May look different once released.

EDIT2: Try Target's Robovision Optimus Prime, he's a little bigger then the Deluxes and its on sale this week for $19.99, regularly $24.99

EDIT3: Here's a smaller prime:http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS13543&mode=retail&picture=aux1

Did anyone pick-up Brawl? I'm having difficulties transforming him. Specifically putting the arms on the body.

Any help, please.

This weekend picked up

Target Robo vision optimus
All 3 target exclusives
Softimus
Beach Towel
Optimus big ass pillow
BB vs Baricade
all three Radio Shack transforming RCs
Zip Zap optimus
TRU exclusive titanium 2 pack

If anyone comes across the TRU 2 pack of larger firgures, the robot heroes Walmart exclusive multipack or the Radio Shack xmods, please post

I can't believe I dropped $90 on toys today. Picked up Robovision Optimus, Softimus, Optimash, Blackout, Jazz, Swindile, and Optimus/Ravage & Grimlock/Shockwave mini-figs. Aside from Rachet and the fast-action battlers, Target didn't have much else in terms of figures, which probably was a very good thing for my wallet. I suppose there's going to be another wave of releases later?

This past week's been too much: bought these toys, about $200 on the DDD sale, and Forza and force feedback wheel.

Guys, wasn't abel to me it to target today, sooo how are the limited editions selling? I want to try an get a few, but I have a feeling ones I want will be gone. Were they flying off shelfs?

Here's a new hasbrotoyshop code, not as good as before, but they have Megatron in stock:

SPTIER07

gets you

$10 off $50,
$20 off $100
$50 off $250

Basically 20% off, but no free shipping this time.

[quote name='cag1000']This weekend picked up

Target Robo vision optimus
All 3 target exclusives
Softimus
Beach Towel
Optimus big ass pillow
BB vs Baricade
all three Radio Shack transforming RCs
Zip Zap optimus
TRU exclusive titanium 2 pack

If anyone comes across the TRU 2 pack of larger figures, the robot heroes Walmart exclusive multipack or the Radio Shack xmods, please post[/quote]

I came across the 2 pack TRU exclusive larger figures (Blackout with larger or "deluxe" Scorponok). This was in LA. They had at least 20 of it. What is the TRU exclusive titanium 2 pack?

Toys R Us sale next week:

trutfad1_759.jpg

Transformers Movie Deluxes are $9.99, and Leader Class Optimus Prime is $39.99. Also save $5 on the new Voice Changer helmet. The starts Sunday June 10th and runs for one week.

[quote name='kevzik']Guys, wasn't abel to me it to target today, sooo how are the limited editions selling? I want to try an get a few, but I have a feeling ones I want will be gone. Were they flying off shelfs?[/quote]

I hit a pretty big Target yesterday and they had all of the "deluxe" figures, and I was wrong these weren't the ones I saw at TRU. Those were some other kiddy figures, these deluxe ones looked pretty damn good.

These were overall really nice. Target had plenty of the exclusive Arcee and the other weird tank figures in stock, as well as the Robovision Optimus, which didn't wow me. Since they had so many, and I like some of the other figures much more, I didn't get any of the Target exclusives. I may go pick some up this afternoon at another Target, though. You should be okay to pick them up this week, especially if you go to a Target out of the way or in the ghetto.

What they didn't have much of, are the Voyager figures - only 2 each of Starscream and Ironhide - NO Blackouts or Ratchets.

As for the Deluxe figures, they had all of them in stock, and I was ready to buy the entire line, but I had wifey with me and she shot me down.:whistle2:(

I picked up Brawl and Barricade since they only had 2 each of them, but at least 4 or so of all the others. I was ready to buy Scorponok, Bonecrusher, Bumblebee, the Decepticon White APC, and maybe Jazz. Swindle looked pretty lame - is he supposed to be a Dodge Neon or something? Awful looking car.

[quote name='karkyco']

I picked up Brawl...[/quote]

Hows your Brawl, Karky? I think mine's defective:cry: , durring transformation, when I attach the arms to the body they seem impossible to keep them attached.
I'll post a scan of the instruction manual to point out the problem more easily.
I'll just return it if it can't be fixed.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']New Camaro BumbleeBee will be coming out at some point. I've seen images of the prototype figure (should be a couple pages back or the movie thread). Optimus Prime is always one of the biggest TF toys, but they do tend to release him in smaller form as well, I haven't heard anything announced but doesn't mean it won't happen.

EDIT2: Try Target's Robovision Optimus Prime, he's a little bigger then the Deluxes and its on sale this week for $19.99, regularly $24.99[/Quote]

Thanks for the info. I've seen others mention the Robovision Optimus and finally had a chance to see it last night at Target. This is exactly what I was looking for and will be picking one up. This forum is just another reason why I'm
glad to be a part of this community; a place where I can come for good info from good people.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']

EDIT: Here's '08 Camaro Bublebee:

Images are of the Prototype. May look different once released. [/QUOTE]

I went to target during lunch today and I decided to pick up Robo Vision Optimus Prime. I am not really liking the way most of the other figures look when they transform in robot mode. I was pretty disappointed. But I do really like the look of the bumblebee pictured in Linkins post. Hopefully he will be released like this in the future.

[quote name='martin8me']Hows your Brawl, Karky? I think mine's defective:cry: , durring transformation, when I attach the arms to the body they seem impossible to keep them attached.
I'll post a scan of the instruction manual to point out the problem more easily.
I'll just return it if it can't be fixed.[/QUOTE]

From what I gather, that's common. Mine's like that too. I did notice that it helps a little if you close down the flaps that hide the arm joints in tank mode down on them in robot mode kinda tight, helps the arms stay in place better, but still not perfect.

Boy was I wrong - if you want any Transformers from Target, better get on them ASAP!!!:hot: :hot: :hot:

I just got back from a different Target, this one being a bit more 'ghetto' (Culver City). I figured for sure they would still have all the new movie toys in stock. The reality, however, gave me quite a slap in the face.

Either the LA collectors on the west side hit them up in force yesterday, or the ghetto mamas picked them up for their kids because they saw the sales tags on them (and/or since they had been advertised in the flyer).

The $20 Optimus Prime Target exclusive figure? None...I couldn't even find the label as to where they had been set up. Compare this to the West Hollywood store, where there were at least 20 of them in stock yesterday.

The CC Target had TONS of spaces/racks, still labeled as on sale for $7.99, for
the deluxe vehicles like Barricade, Brawl, Bonecrusher, Scorponok, Bumblebee, Jazz etc. But they were ALL gone - EXCEPT for the horrible Optimus and Starscream protoforms, which were left behind en masse (at least 10 of each).

They had exactly 2 leader class Optimus Primes in stock, and of the Voyager class? A lone Ratchet.

3 Bumblebee Unleashed figures (compared to 25+ yesterday at WeHo Target).

Oh but they did have LOTS of the Target smaller exclusive figures (at least 6 of each) - I picked up Arcee and the Decepticon scout Jeep, and left my least favorite, Signal Flare behind. Very odd...but great for me because those were the ones I really wanted to secure after yeterday's shoot down from the wifey. I wonder if they just received extras and put them out today, or what.

In any case, I thought they were supposed to be less - they were $8 each! A total rip, when compared to the larger deluxe figures. Or were they supposed to be on sale from $8, as I thought the label had said?

As for the more kiddy oreinted Transformers, they had tons of everything in stock. But if you want the more realistic, quality figures, better jump on them when you see them. I finally saw the Slumblebee and Softimus Prime figures...I didn't realize they were that small! Pretty cute, but worth $10? Hell no.

I guess I will pick some more of the movie figures at TRU on Sunday for their sale.

Targeting:

Decepticon White APC (Wreckage?)
Scorponok
Bonecrusher
Ratchet Voyager
Ironhide Voyager
Bumblebee
Jazz
Blackout/Scorponok 2 pack (MUST...RESIST...OPENING IT UP...:drool: )

Maybe some of those goofy mini heroes figures...and maybe an Optimus leader.

[quote name='martin8me']Hows your Brawl, Karky? I think mine's defective:cry: , durring transformation, when I attach the arms to the body they seem impossible to keep them attached.
I'll just return it if it can't be fixed.[/quote]

I don't open mine up, unless I get more than one. I may get more than one on some of these, though, but usually I save that for the ones I really like, like the Masterpiece/20th anniversary figures. I will let you know if I find another Brawl to open and play with!

I'm surprised the arms pop off - that is not the quality I expect from TFer's. All body parts (outside of weapons) should stay attached at all times, and not require lame-ass detachment and reattachment.

Good think I bought my stuff on Saturday, I plan on getting a price adjustment some time this week. I still need to pick up Ironhide and Blackout as well as collect the rest of the Robot Heroes.

[quote name='flybrione']I went to target during lunch today and I decided to pick up Robo Vision Optimus Prime. I am not really liking the way most of the other figures look when they transform in robot mode. I was pretty disappointed. But I do really like the look of the bumblebee pictured in Linkins post. Hopefully he will be released like this in the future.[/quote]

Yeah that Bumblebee figure for the "new" Camaro looks pretty awesome, especially compared to the robot form of the deluxe one available now. This newer one looks more like an Alternator robot form, and I've really liked the look of most of those.

How does the Robovision Optimus Prime's truck form look? I just can't get over the weird "techno-organic" look of the interior parts of this or the Leader class Optimus.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Good think I bought my stuff on Saturday, I plan on getting a price adjustment some time this week. I still need to pick up Ironhide and Blackout as well as collect the rest of the Robot Heroes.[/quote]

Good luck - the best bet, in my opinion, would be to hit Toys R Us for those, seeing as how TRU had literally 20 times as many Voyager class ones as Target. Hopefully they will get more of the Deluxe ones in since I didn't see many (or I will have to get my eyes checked).

That new sale you posted is awesome (if there's anything left by that point...though hopefully they will restock before the sale).

I forgot to mention, when I picked up Blackout and Starscream, I also checked out the R Zone, and picked up Valkyrie Profile 2 Slimeria to see how much it was. While looking around the R Zone, I came across a $5 TRU giftcard just sitting on a shelf by remnants of the GC/Xbox section. I didn't know if it was already used, so I figured I'd try it. Still good. So I got a bonus $5 off.

More Robot Heroes coming soon:

1180863979_RobotHeroes_UnicronEtc_2.jpg

Also new HasbroToyShop.com deal:

Free Shipping on New TRANSFORMERS Movie Toys at HasbroToyShop.com*

Now available! New toys from the live-action TRANSFORMERS Movie in theaters on 7.4.7! Get yours today with this Exclusive Offer: FREE SHIPPING Plus 2 Free Car Magnets on any $25 TRANSFORMERS purchase. Enter the Promo Code TRNP627 during checkout.
www.hasbrotoyshop.com

F00901723209_Main400.jpg
F00911af6219_Main400.jpg

Also, Hot Toppic has a shirt with Barricade's police car symbol for $18.99 ( didn't see it online)
44182455e26056e6a1fp2.jpg

Shirt is awesome, I picked one up.

[quote name='karkyco'] I picked up Brawl and Barricade since they only had 2 each of them, but at least 4 or so of all the others. I was ready to buy Scorponok, Bonecrusher, Bumblebee, the Decepticon White APC, and maybe Jazz. Swindle looked pretty lame - is he supposed to be a Dodge Neon or something? Awful looking car.[/quote]

Swindle is an unofficial Saturn Ion. Apart from Swindle's head being set down so far in robot mode, I think he's pretty neat. Interesting transformation. Went to a large Target on Saturday and...nothing. They had Brawl, the small Target exclusives, and nothing but kiddie toys. I didn't get Brawl because I couldn't remember if he's en route from HasbroToyShop.com or not. (He is.)

Stopped by a different Target on Sunday. They had Leader class Optimus (passed), Robovision Optimus (bought), and Jazz and Bumblebee. They also had Ratchet and Blackout.

I'm not totally wowed by Robovision Optimus, but I'm also not wowed by spending $40 on Leader Prime. The packaging is awesome, at least.

Stopped by TRU today. They had plenty of the Blackout/Scorponok combo. Would have bought it, but I ordered Scorponok from Hasbro. They also had a couple of Leader primes and lots of Ironhides. No Deluxes at all.

If there's anything left, I'll get it next week at TRU. I like $5 gift cards ;)

[quote name='karkyco']I came across the 2 pack TRU exclusive larger figures (Blackout with larger or "deluxe" Scorponok). This was in LA. They had at least 20 of it. What is the TRU exclusive titanium 2 pack?[/quote]

BB and optimus with a new metallic type paint.

I price matched my robovision optimus from 25--->20. But what else went down in price from saturday?

[quote name='cag1000']I price matched my robovision optimus from 25--->20. But what else went down in price from saturday?[/QUOTE]
All Deluxe, Voyager, and Leader class figures, as well as the Real Gear and Robot Heroes lines.

The Target exclusive Scout class did not go on sale, nor did most of the other 'kiddie' style toys. (I want to say the voice changer was on sale, too.)

Picked up Megatron, Ironhide, Starscream, Swindle, Wreckage, Longview and Booster X10 tonight (had a $10 off $100 coupon), so there are Target stores still with stock.

[quote name='kojubat']All Deluxe, Voyager, and Leader class figures, as well as the Real Gear and Robot Heroes lines.

The Target exclusive Scout class did not go on sale, nor did most of the other 'kiddie' style toys. (I want to say the voice changer was on sale, too.)

Picked up Megatron, Ironhide, Starscream, Swindle, Wreckage, Longview and Booster X10 tonight (had a $10 off $100 coupon), so there are Target stores still with stock.[/quote]

cool thanx.

Anyone seen packages or boxes of the new Wizards of the Coast Transformers CCG in stores yet?

[quote name='SuperJedi']I want to wait until Price drops/Clearance[/QUOTE]

Good luck getting anything you want. I know it is YMMV when it comes to sale/clearance, but from my experiences all the items I really want are already gone.

[quote name='SuperJedi']I want to wait until Price drops/Clearance[/quote]

It's been hard to predict in previous lines what would be around long enough to be clearanced.

However, because of the movie I think there will be tons of these toys.

I was at Wal-Mart today and they had everything but Megatron in massive quantities. It was awesome to behold. Like being in TRU in the good old G1 days.

I'm not going to wait for clearance, but I am going to wait for Sunday so TRU can pay me to buy them :)

Went to the extra-ghetto Target at lunch today. If any of you kiddies remember the LA riots of '92, this Target was the site of a Fedco that got looted BIGTIME and that footage was broadcast repeatedly on national TV.

In any case, I was hoping for better luck than yesterday. Mixed results.

I got my first sighting of the Megatron Leader class figure, boy is it UGLY. This Target had LOTS of the Voyager (but only Blackout and Ratchet...they must have gotten all of these while the WeHo Target got all the Starscreams and Ironhides) and Leader TF's, and lots of the $20 'Robovision' (whatever that means) Optimus Prime exclusives and Bumblebee Unleashed figures.

But most of the Deluxe figures were gone - other than lots of Optimus and Starscream Protoforms as usual, there were only a couple each of Swindle and Bonecrusher. LOTS of the Target exclusive scout class figures Hardtop, Arcee, Signal Flare.

I guess the ghetto people that shop there could only afford the $10 max toys and not the deluxe/voyager/leaders.

I picked up Bonecrusher and a Robovision Optimus.

I will finish off my wants this weekend at TRU with a Jazz, Bumblebee, maybe a Swindle, Wreckage, Scorponok, and the Blackout/Scorponok 2 pack. Maybe an Ironhide and Ratchet too. And if I really feel like splurging, maybe a couple of extras to open and play with.

[quote name='Zmonkay']From what I gather, that's common. Mine's like that too. I did notice that it helps a little if you close down the flaps that hide the arm joints in tank mode down on them in robot mode kinda tight, helps the arms stay in place better, but still not perfect.[/quote] Thanks Monkay, though the the problem is still there it helped a lot.
Also picked up Jazz , definitely one of the most underrated toy in the line. I freakin' love it.

Oh and http://www.toysrus.com/ is having a "Buy $25 worth of TF toys and get one free TF Real Gear toy" sale.

Anyone know exactly what the Toys R Us deal is on Sunday and which transformers it will include? Also has anyone been able to find Voyager class Optimus Prime and Megatron I have looked everywhere every day so far and nothing.

The regular voyager prime and megs aren't out yet as far as i know. they are the second wave. if you are near a target you might be able to get they're exclusive 'robovision' prime which is the voyager sculpt with a exclusive paint job. (limbs are metallic-ish and i think the flame pattern might be different). Its reg price is $5 more at 24.99 but its on sale this week for 19.99

[quote name='BotCollector']Anyone know exactly what the Toys R Us deal is on Sunday and which transformers it will include? Also has anyone been able to find Voyager class Optimus Prime and Megatron I have looked everywhere every day so far and nothing.[/quote]
My local TRU had lots when I stopped in this past Saturday.

EDIT: NVM that was the classic series. I'm guessing youre talking about this one:
81408.jpg

Haven't seen it yet.

Yeah any idea when the 2nd wave is coming? I really want to see what the Voyager class Bonecrusher looks like.

Also went to Wal-Mart today, they had a pretty cool 2 pack. It was 2 Optimus Prime figures, one was the new movie version one, and the other was the classic one. They were labeled as 2007 and 1984 Optimus. $18 I think. I thought about it, but I already spent more than I wanted to on toys.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Yeah any idea when the 2nd wave is coming? I really want to see what the Voyager class Bonecrusher looks like.[/quote]

it'll prolly start showing up at least by the end of this month

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Yeah any idea when the 2nd wave is coming? I really want to see what the Voyager class Bonecrusher looks like.

Also went to Wal-Mart today, they had a pretty cool 2 pack. It was 2 Optimus Prime figures, one was the new movie version one, and the other was the classic one. They were labeled as 2007 and 1984 Optimus. $18 I think. I thought about it, but I already spent more than I wanted to on toys.[/QUOTE]

I think that must have been the FAB Prime Vs. Deluxe Classics...in other words, worst 2 pack EVER. FAB is like a gobot...and don't even get me started on the terror deluxe classics Prime strikes into the hearts of man.

attachment.php

Just wondering where you were able to get that arcee from. Isn't that from the second wave also? How many figures are in the second wave does anyone know?

Stopped by a WalMart (Osceola Pkwy & FL Turnpike in Kissimmee, FL) on a whim this morning, and they had all their previous lines of Transformers (Classics and Cybertron) on clearance - Scouts (including minicon 3-packs) were $3, and Deluxe were $5.

So, I stopped at two others. Neither location had clearance prices, but they had moved almost all of the old stuff to the clearance endcaps. I would imagine they will be marked down soon - I'll be checking them again tomorrow.

Alternators were still in their usual place in the third spot I checked, first one didn't have any, and the second one had a lone Optimus hanging out with the model cars. So I don't know if they plan on doing anything with those.

Of course, WalMart is the king of YMMV clearance, but it didn't seem to be a coincidence.

[quote name='ryosnk']Has anyone seen the softimus prime at target?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Picked up my Softimus Prime and Slumblebee at Target, but only one of the two I went to had them.

[quote name='ryosnk']Has anyone seen the softimus prime at target?

Thanks.[/quote]

Yep - they're pretty tiny and in the toy section with the rest of the Transformers, usually on one of the shelves below the hanging toys. They are in a cardboard container with about 5 Primes on one side, and 5 Slumblebees on the other. They aren't more than a foot tall in robot mode.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Toys R Us sale next week:

trutfad1_759.jpg
[/quote]

I might do this one since the Gift card looks SO collectible :)

I saw an Arcee at Target on Sunday, but I thought it was a different color. I haven't gotten any of the toys yet. I wanna see the movie first and if I'm into it I'll consider the toys. I'm not fully sold on the redesigns yet.

[quote name='SithFran']I saw an Arcee at Target on Sunday, but I thought it was a different color. I haven't gotten any of the toys yet. I wanna see the movie first and if I'm into it I'll consider the toys. I'm not fully sold on the redesigns yet.[/QUOTE]

That was prolly the Target exclusive repaint of Energon Arcee. That is a basic figure, this purple one is a deluxe and is not in stores yet.

[quote name='Zmonkay']That was prolly the Target exclusive repaint of Energon Arcee. That is a basic figure, this purple one is a deluxe and is not in stores yet.[/quote]

The deluxe one (wave 2) looks SO much better than the Target exclusive Scout one.

bread's done
Back