10% off disc10
Latest Transformers news:

• Dark of the Moon toyline to be released at retail on May 15, 2011
  • Transformers Prime toyline to be released at retail in October 2011
Latest Transformers figures available at retail now:

• Generations Warpath, Kup, and Scourge
  • Dark of the Moon Preview Pack Cyberverse Optimus Prime

Last edited by a moderator:
So..anyone want to tell me if the 25th Anniversary Transformers Universe G1 Optimus Prime with the comic and DVD is worth $48?

Extremely tempted to bite.

EDIT: Goddamnit. I'm about to spend $100 on 2 Optimus Prime figures...

Gonna pick up ROTF Optimus Leader Class sometime this weekend and probably get that 25th Anniversary package..

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I hated them in the movie, I really want to get Skids & Mudflap as the Ice Cream Truck:

Anyone know when they're supposed to come out?

[quote name='KingDox']Wow, I hated those guys too, but that TF toy looks awesome. Maybe the guys will grow on my kinda like jar jar.[/QUOTE]

I actually didn't hate them in the movie. That figure looks great, and I'm eagerly anticipating it.

I saw Human Alliance Bumblebee yesterday at TRU. $34.99. Ouch. Bumblebee looked great and the opportunity to do horrible things to a figure of Shia LaBeouf is intriguing, but not worth $34.99.

I'm a bit new to the Transformer forum, so this may have been answered already, but does anyone know when the Leader Class Jetfire is going to start showing up in stores? Saw the movie tonight, wasn't blown away but liked the Jetfire design and saw a couple pics of the LC version ... oh and I'm getting the feeling Ravage is hard to find ... true?

I have to say I really hated the twins in the movie however when they were the ice cream truck I didn't mind them so much. If I was to collect this stuff still I wouldn't but them unless it was the ice cream truck version of them.

[quote name='etcrane']I'm a bit new to the Transformer forum, so this may have been answered already, but does anyone know when the Leader Class Jetfire is going to start showing up in stores? Saw the movie tonight, wasn't blown away but liked the Jetfire design and saw a couple pics of the LC version ... oh and I'm getting the feeling Ravage is hard to find ... true?[/QUOTE]

As with most Transformer toys, Jetfire will get there when it arrives. According to seibertron.com, Jetfire has been sighted 6 times, which means he's out there but you're very unlikely to find him quite yet.

Twins have been sighted twice, both times at TRU. I've noticed that the TRU near me has enormous churn -- they seem to be selling everything and restocking often.

I've found Ravage twice. I just can't buy it. It's very nice looking, but it doesn't transform into anything really.

Seen Ravage once so far but there were 5-6 on the peg. So don't know if I want him quite yet. I do like his beast mode but that's about it.

Only saw Ravage once at a Target a couple of days ago. Looked alright but didnt feel like dropping $10 on him.

Got the weekend ads today and TRU is having a deal on TF toys again.

Buy $30 worth of any TF toys and receive a $10 TF gift card
Deluxe and Fast Battlers - $9.99
Voyager and Power Bots - $17.99
Leader Optimus - $39.99

Or if you want to save a buck, Target has deluxe figures for $8.99

So, where have people seen Human Alliance Bumblebee? I think I'm going to pick him up in addition to my Leader Class Optimus and be done with the ROTF line.

Going to pick up a couple of leader Optimus prime figures tomorrow (for gifts and for myself) and hopefully can find a leader Jetfire.

With TRU deals (the $10 giftcard and the reward points), these comes out to a pretty good price.

I just bought optimus prime leader class from Tru and now I see they are having a deal. Is it possible to bring my receipt back and ask for the certificate and difference? I already opened up the package that's why

Dont know about the gift card, but if you want to get the difference back you can buy a new one and then return that along with the older receipt.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']So, where have people seen Human Alliance Bumblebee? I think I'm going to pick him up in addition to my Leader Class Optimus and be done with the ROTF line.[/QUOTE]

Saw it at TRU but they're charging $34.99 instead of $30 (which is the price on hasbrotoyshop.com, though it's currently out of stock).

Though, if you manage to find it next week, since it's $35, you'd get a $10 gift card.

[quote name='Lice']urban collector has alot of the TF2 preorders up... You can look at them atleast to see whats coming out... though I bet you all already know.

http://www.urban-collector.com/transformers.html

Would anyone be up for taking a picture of there figure collection? I want to see how you guys display them...[/QUOTE]

More or less:
stackable-plastic-containers%5B1%5D.jpg

Seriously, have way too many to even attempt any display, so I simply TF them to the most compact mode (generally alt mode) and into storage totes they go. Usually try to go through all the totes once a year to transform them to bot and back again for fun (and to justify the insane amount of money I spend on em!) but otherwise, they just chill.

So anyone have any coupons for TRU? I managed to find a 10% off one but that's about it.

I'm too lazy and too busy to go hunting for HA Bumblebee and will just order him online from TRU. Ideally, a free shipping or a coupon that will knock down the price + shipping to just the retail of $35 would be awesome. I can't justify $40 on him especially if people say he's about the size of a Voyager.

[quote name='saiyajinsc']I just bought optimus prime leader class from Tru and now I see they are having a deal. Is it possible to bring my receipt back and ask for the certificate and difference? I already opened up the package that's why[/QUOTE]

I took my receipt back earlier today and the customer service lady did the adjustment and gave me the $10 gift card without any hassle. Just ask!

[quote name='blandstalker']As with most Transformer toys, Jetfire will get there when it arrives. According to seibertron.com, Jetfire has been sighted 6 times, which means he's out there but you're very unlikely to find him quite yet.

Twins have been sighted twice, both times at TRU. I've noticed that the TRU near me has enormous churn -- they seem to be selling everything and restocking often.

I've found Ravage twice. I just can't buy it. It's very nice looking, but it doesn't transform into anything really.[/QUOTE]

Jetfire has been appearing here and there, but I think he's not being put on shelves everywhere yet. There's also a Starscream leader class coming out sometime too.

I have only seen Ravage at one of the three Targets near me. I believe he is wave 2 along with Canon Bumblebee. That wave seems to be a bit rare here, but I think eventually it'll be more available.

[quote name='Dagget99']I took my receipt back earlier today and the customer service lady did the adjustment and gave me the $10 gift card without any hassle. Just ask![/QUOTE]

Goddamnit. I just bought leader Prime from Fred Meyer for $45 and thought "Whatever, $5 isn't that much." Completely forgot about that $10 Gift Card. I'd totally use it to get Sideswipe.

Time to hunt for that fucking receipt now.

[quote name='LXL_Guy']Seen Ravage once so far but there were 5-6 on the peg. So don't know if I want him quite yet. I do like his beast mode but that's about it.[/QUOTE]

If you like articulation on your TFs, get him. He's got quite a bit of articulation in the legs, and the cannons on his thighs are sweet.

I was a little reluctant about Ravage due to his lack of an alt mode, but since he doesn't have an alt mode in the movie, it's at least accurate.

There are a ton of Leader class Megatrons left at my TRU. I had to ask them to check in the back for more boxes of the stuff and they said they only had one box left. Inside the case was 2 figures....another Megatron and Optimus Prime.

Got lucky enough to score the last leader class Optimus Prime this store had. But man was there a fuck load of Megatrons.

[quote name='Lice']Would anyone be up for taking a picture of there figure collection? I want to see how you guys display them...[/QUOTE]

I have some of my stuff in this IKEA Billy case, but I'd need 1 or 2 more to fit everything in. There's no movie stuff in here to speak of, for example. Right now it's all in storage.

transformers_case1.jpg

[quote name='nasum']I have a boatload of G1 Transformers for sale or trade if anyone is interested...[/QUOTE]

Make a tradelist w/prices/wants and I'll take a look. :D

or drop me a PM.

[quote name='ryosnk']I was able to find a superion at my local target.[/QUOTE]

I saw him on the ad, looked pretty cool...how's it look in person? How big? How much was it?

[quote name='Bloomy']Wow, that's a hell of a score. The Fort Max alone was worth the price. Was there a Jetfire in that lot? I see his armor in that pile of loose stuff, but didn't see him there or in your list.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he was also in one of the pics in the ad, but he ended up not being in the collection once I got through it. The lady said she would look for it, haven't heard back yet. I already have an extra one, so now I have extra armor pieces, but I wanted an extra gun/gun clip/gun missiles since my extra Jetfire is only missing those.

As for Fort Max, that's exactly why I jumped on that find. They didn't list anything really about what was actually in the collection in their ad, and they only included 3 pics of barely any of the boxed pieces. But the ad mentioned "one that is literally two feet tall" so I knew it had to be Fort Max, and hoped that he was complete with box. And it turns out he was there, mint as I've ever seen, complete in box.

[quote name='cag1000']karkyco....sick find in the Craigslist section. Can I ask what your final price paid was?
[/QUOTE]

I paid $1,000 since it turned out to be missing a the Jetfire. I was also all set to purchase a bunch of other stuff from them, but it looks like that might fall through. I'm really hoping though...

[quote name='Dagget99']I took my receipt back earlier today and the customer service lady did the adjustment and gave me the $10 gift card without any hassle. Just ask![/QUOTE]

Thanks alot!!

Been a bit lazy about looking for the movie figures lately, but hopefully I can find some good stuff with the TRU sale this week.

For anyone in the DC area, the AFI Silver theater in Silver Spring, MD, will be showing Transformers : The Movie as part of their annual 80s film series. Showings aren't until late August / early September.

http://www.afi.com/silver/new/nowplaying/2009/v6i4/totallyawesome3.aspx#trans

OMG, Spike said a swear!

I spent a looong time at TRU trying to figure out what I should get to take advantage of their deals, and in the end I just got some gifts for my young son's birthday (bumper battlers and one of the fast action battlers). The best deal appears to be to either get two voyagers for $36 ($26 after the gift card, or $13 apiece). Or a leader class for $30 after the card. The deluxes are priced $9.99 which means that if you buy 3 you still have to get some other transformers product to get the gift card.

The problem is that I already have leader prime, and I wasn't that impressed with Leader Megatron. Are any of the voyagers worth getting? I already have The Fallen, and most of the others seem to be retreads of figures from the last movie.

Man that Superion SUCKS ASS!! Ok, not completely. The robots by themselves are cool, but what the hell did they do to his hands and his feet? I almost want to invest in this

http://www.tfsource.com/products/view/product_id/798/

but that would make the total cost of the toy about $90. I hope they release Superion, Devestator, Computron, and Predaking (again since I was retarded and passed it up at $160) in the Encore line soon.

I picked up my first Voyager, IronHide. Pretty cool.

My gf really wants a mixmaster, Anyone seen one in stores yet?

Icruise, Thanks so much for sharing your collection. It really looks nice in that case! Awesome room man.

By the way, Amazon just shipped my Leader Jetfire and he should be here tomorrow. He's still in stock at retail price with free shipping if anyone wants one.

Awesome collection icruise. I've seen those Billy IKEA shelves and tought they would be perfect for displaying figures & stuff. But my collection isn't elaborate enough to fill it up. It's also nice to see another collocter who likes to display their stuff out of box. Again great job.

[quote name='Lice']urban collector has alot of the TF2 preorders up... You can look at them atleast to see whats coming out... though I bet you all already know.

http://www.urban-collector.com/transformers.html

Would anyone be up for taking a picture of there figure collection? I want to see how you guys display them...[/QUOTE]

I have most of my TF at my parents house. Most of my G1 stuff is in a box and only the stuff older then 2000 is out on display. I'll try to grab a pic when I visit them on the 4th.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo. TRU is sold out of Human Alliance Bumblebee...

Man. I had it sitting in my cart too last night. Damnit.

Anyone have any clue if the figure is going to be really hard to find?

bread's done
Back