10% off disc10
Latest Transformers news:

• Dark of the Moon toyline to be released at retail on May 15, 2011
  • Transformers Prime toyline to be released at retail in October 2011
Latest Transformers figures available at retail now:

• Generations Warpath, Kup, and Scourge
  • Dark of the Moon Preview Pack Cyberverse Optimus Prime

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Zmonkay']BKTF09 still works for free shipping on orders over 25. [/QUOTE]

Thanks! This will work. Free shipping makes the price much better. Now I will finally get Acid Storm so I haven all the G1 Seekers!

[quote name='E-Z-B']Devy comes out to $60 now plus tax. Not that I would buy that ugly monstrosity.[/QUOTE]

Sold out now anyway. Oh well.

Was Jetfire supposed to be difficult to find in store? I saw the ToyFare price guide which I know changes from month to month, but they had him priced pretty high. I was guessing it's because of everyone wanting to create Optimus+Jetfire which looks badass but costs $90 altogether. Anyone know?

It's a little hard to say for sure. I think they're beginning to trickle out more, but it's always hard to tell.

I saw Jetfire not too longer after he was released. Once.

Then I didn't see him anywhere. I kept checking, because I was hoping to either find him during Target's 10/15/20% promotion (and I didn't) or at TRU, where I had gift cards.

After over a month of fruitless looking, I found one at TRU. Then I went back a few days later for videogame clearances, and I saw four or five of them.

So long as Hasbro ships them a few at a time, or stores have too many Megatrons on the shelves, he's going to be hard to find. The week I found mine, some guy on Craigslist had one for $75

I finally found Jetfire today at walmart for my son. I had bought one in early July but my son decided to return it, and then of course wanted it again. Never saw it again untill today, it was the only one both times. They were on sale $35. He also wanted Optimus and Megatron. I hope they are good and worth my money. He wants to return Stratosphere that we just bought yesterday so he can get the leader class Megatron instead. I bought them because they were $35 instead of $45.

Hasbro over-estimated the damand for these toys, so now all the launch day stuff is packing the stores while later waves are very rare.

If you want to order, walmart.com is having a sale on certain toys and they have 97 cent shipping. Unfortunately, they sold out of Jetfire yesterday before I could order one.

I'd advise against buying from Hasbro Toy Shop unless they're either offering free shipping or having a sale. Their shipping charges are insanely high otherwise. Toys R Us also doesn't like to use any packing materials in their mailing boxes.

We finally opened Jetfire and this little peg that is part of the belt? when you combine him with Prime broke, returned it and it broke again? Antbody else have this prob?

I know many people hate them, but TRU has Star Wars Crossovers Transformers on sale this week for 11.99. I haven't been buying them lately since they went from $14.99 to $16.99 and even higher.

The TRU near me had terrible selection, but I've been able to use the TRU ad to pricematch at Target.

[quote name='manthing']Are the Marvel ones on sale too?

I need a Thorformer[/QUOTE]

TRU's sale is part of a Star Wars sale and says "STAR WARS Transformers Crossovers" so I don't think you'd have much luck.

Price matching has been easy at Target, but they do check the ad.

Couldn't find the AAT, which is the one I really wanted. Oh well. It will be endlessly recolored, I'm sure.

Ross stores have the Transformer Animated Jetfire/Jetstorm(?) 2 pack box set for $9.

It's the orange and blue bots that combine into 1 robot.

[quote name='manthing']Ross stores have the Transformer Animated Jetfire/Jetstorm(?) 2 pack box set for $9.

It's the orange and blue bots that combine into 1 robot.[/QUOTE]

That's a really good price.

I would say, though, that unless you are a completist or you really like combiners, it's only an okay figure.

The combined robot mode is pretty neat, but the individual vehicles are disappointing and the combined vehicle mode is something of a joke.

That said, if you liked the G1 clones, you'll probably like this.

Bought Jetfire from walmart.com for $35. I had some giftcards and used them on it. I havent spotted one Jetfire in stores yet. Ive been looking as well. NYC is a tough place for collectors.

I recently sold off a good deal of my recent Transformers purchases and will probably buy very few in the future. as-is, they tend to get attention for 2 days, then placed on a shelf to collect dust. Hell, I don't know why I even bought all the movie toys I did when I fucking HATE Michael Bay and his attempts at "film making", nevermind thatthe movie designs are simply ugly. Perhaps because the toys help make them look slightly better by being solid?

The exception being Jetfire, which is such a horrendous pile of suck, I took it back to the store. Really not helpe dby the ocmbined mode with Optimus costing $90 to assemble for a useless chunk of plastic. You can get a used PS2 or Xbox for less, and those actually do stuff.

I saw Human Alliance Skids. It costs $20 more than the deluxe version but is only about 15% better and less than an inch taller. Nort do I want a useless bike bot or a figurine of Megan "she's not really that attractive" Fox.

I want to buy the red Universe Powerglide, but it looks as if the local Walmart is determined not to stock them.

[quote name='Diosoth']I want to buy the red Universe Powerglide, but it looks as if the local Walmart is determined not to stock them.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure the G1 colored Universe Ultras (Powerglide, Onslaught, Silverbolt) were only released in Japan.

[quote name='Bloomy']I'm pretty sure the G1 colored Universe Ultras (Powerglide, Onslaught, Silverbolt) were only released in Japan.[/QUOTE]

No, they released the red colored Powerglide at Walmart. I was surprised, too, when I saw him the other day. I don't think I like the mold enough to get a second one, even if the color is closer to the original. There's also another Silverbolt recolor (different from the TRU one)

Did anyone else know they changed the names of the Insecticons on the Toys R Us Commemorative re-release? Bombshell is now Hardshell and Shrapnel is now Sharpshot. Pretty whack in my opinion.

Marshalls has Animated Wreck-Gar and Atomic Lugnut for 12.99 each. I snatched Wreck-Gar up at that price. I already have the regular Lugnut but might consider going back later for the repaint. They also had the Megatron vs Optimus 2 pack for 14.99 for those that are interested.

Just to let you guys know.....

TRU has all Universe Ultra for 50% off this week to make them $12.99. Sorry to let you know so late but you have untill Sat night when the week ends.

I picked up the TRU exclusive Universe Ultra Darkwing (which came up at $29.99 and wasn't in the system as on sale). But if you show them the circular, which they have, they will override and give it to you for $12.99.

Bruticus Maximus just went on clearance at Target for 30% off making it $20.98...if your store has enough stock, it could make it to 75% off in a couple of weeks.

[quote name='cag1000']Just to let you guys know.....

TRU has all Universe Ultra for 50% off this week to make them $12.99. Sorry to let you know so late but you have untill Sat night when the week ends.

I picked up the TRU exclusive Universe Ultra Darkwing (which came up at $29.99 and wasn't in the system as on sale). But if you show them the circular, which they have, they will override and give it to you for $12.99.[/QUOTE]

This may or may not work.

I tried to get Countdown for this price, but the Universe Ultra TRU exclusives are regularly priced at $29.99, not $25, so they are actually not part of the 50% off.

It depends on the employees working at the store. I wasn't able to get Countdown, but I did get Silverbolt.

Onslaught is totally worth $12 if you don't already have it.

I saw red Powerglide at Wal-Mart today, and that is awesome looking...but not $30 worth of awesome.

[quote name='icruise']Probably some trademark/copyright issue.[/QUOTE]

It is. Hasbro loses (and occasionally gains back) rights to Transformer names all the time.

It's why sometimes you'll see slight variations of names (like Bruticus Maximus) or the addition of words like "Autobot" (like Autobot Jazz).

It's also why you will occasionally see odd recolors -- Hasbro is reusing the mold with a new decoration in order to keep the name current and prevent someone else from using it.

Have you guys seen this ridiculous pre-order from BBTS?
TAK10950.jpg

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TAK10950&mode=retail&picture=aux1

[quote name='180husher']Bruticus Maximus just went on clearance at Target for 30% off making it $20.98...if your store has enough stock, it could make it to 75% off in a couple of weeks.[/QUOTE]

Not on clearance at any of my local targets but I will keep a look out. Thanks.

I saw superions for that price at mine. They were on an endcap near ironing boards. So check around the store if you want either of the combiners.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Is Jetfire still pretty rare? I saw one at Target over the weekend for $30.[/QUOTE]

It is. In all my searching around for various figures in B&M stores I've only seen it at a Target...once, in months. Kinda regretting not picking him up then. I've seen it on Hasbro's online store for a while now, though.

Wow. I thought that GameStop had the market for lousy coupons.

HasbroToyShop.com is offering a $10 coupon on later purchases if you spend $75 or more. That....sucks.

Last year around this time they were doing 20% off. I guess Hasbro must be doing really well this year.

In other news, I've seen Arcee twice now lately, so if anyone is looking for her (for some reason) she's out there. Jetfire also seems to be in ready supply.

Yeah, I'm really disappointed HBTS doesn't have any new coupons. 10 off 75 (off a future order, no less) is bullshit when the shipping for an order of 75 would prolly be at least 10.00! I can't stand their outrageous shipping.

[quote name='180husher']Bruticus Maximus just went on clearance at Target for 30% off making it $20.98...if your store has enough stock, it could make it to 75% off in a couple of weeks.[/QUOTE]

My local Target had about eight of them at $7.48 this morning. Now I just need to find my receipt from when I bought one at full price.

I finally found a Skids and Mudflap ice cream truck at TRU. It's a pretty cool figure actually out of both movies its the only movie based toy I've picked up.

[quote name='kojubat']My local Target had about eight of them at $7.48 this morning. Now I just need to find my receipt from when I bought one at full price.[/QUOTE]

I called all my targets and they all said that they dont have any in stock. Would any one be able to post the isbn number of the bruticus?

Thanks.

[quote name='cag1000']Just to let you guys know.....

I picked up the TRU exclusive Universe Ultra Darkwing (which came up at $29.99 and wasn't in the system as on sale). But if you show them the circular, which they have, they will override and give it to you for $12.99.[/QUOTE]
These appear to be still on sale. I don't how I missed this. I really want that Silverbolt.
TRU.com has them onsale, but not the exclusive ones. I'll check a local store on my lunch break.
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index...w=universe ultra&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1
...or just go to TRU.com and search for "universe ultra".

Edit: I picked up Silverbolt and Powerglide for $12.99 each. They also had the universe voyagers 50% off, so they were $10.99, but they didn't have any I liked.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ryosnk']I called all my targets and they all said that they dont have any in stock. Would any one be able to post the isbn number of the bruticus?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

ISBN is only assigned to books, as far as I know. But here's a bunch of other identifiers.

DPCI: 087-06-0146
UPC: 653569406815
ASIN: B001NHRD1I

[quote name='ryosnk']I called all my targets and they all said that they dont have any in stock. Would any one be able to post the isbn number of the bruticus?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

DCPI# = 087-06-0146

SKU# = 6 53569 40681 5

Couldn't find any Superions at three different Targets. Picked up an extra Bruticus if anyone wants to trade straight up.

[quote name='180husher']DCPI# = 087-06-0146

SKU# = 6 53569 40681 5

Couldn't find any Superions at three different Targets. Picked up an extra Bruticus if anyone wants to trade straight up.[/QUOTE]

Thanks to you and kojubat for the info. I checked online and they all said that my local stores had it on stock but when I went and nothing. Are you willing to sell the bruticus?

Anyone seen Human Alliance Skids/Arcee/Mikaela in stores yet?

I saw 2 of them at a Target last week but didnt have the cash on me at the time and when I came back this morning, they were gone.

[quote name='TheRock88']Anyone seen Human Alliance Skids/Arcee/Mikaela in stores yet?

I saw 2 of them at a Target last week but didnt have the cash on me at the time and when I came back this morning, they were gone.[/QUOTE]

yup, picked it up last week. Skids is Great with a capital G imho. Even better than HA Bee (haven't picked up HA Sideswipe, so can't compare to that). I hate the character in the movie, but gotta admit it's a damn fine figure. Gimme a repaint with a different head sculpt and I'm sold. Arcee is kinda crappy, but hey, it's cool they even included her.

I've started to collect the HA line, so I'm going to get them all, good and bad. Sideswipe is not a good toy, I don't recommend picking him up unless you're a chump like me and going for them all. Looks great as a car, but has a huge backpack and makes him unstable. Bumblebee and Skids are great though! I'm glad I held off on the deluxe Skids. Barricade is next in the HA line. :9

Wanted to spread the word that the Toys R Us G1 reissues of Perceptor and the Insecticons have been spotted coast to coast by this point. Highly recommend picking those up! Sadly my Insecticons have some QC issues with the chrome paint, but I haven't heard of anyone else having that problem.

Yeah, picked up Perceptor and Insecticons a week or so ago too. Have the G1s already, so gonna keep these mint in box.

And don't feel bad about being a "chump" who buys em all... I buy any TF that isn't a repaint. period. Some real steaming piles out there, but I still get em. Stupid obsessive collector syndrome. At least I stopped getting repaints about 5 years ago (though a retool on the other hand, that shit is bought!), and have almost convinced myself to stop buying the shitty star wars and marvel crossovers. Almost.

IDK though, for every clunker I get out of "collectorness" (Energon Omega Supreme, you 50.00 piece of shit!) I find one I wouldn't have bought and surprisingly enjoyed (ROTF Supreme Devastator).

Speaking of Devy:
6h56ck.jpg

243ffnt.jpg

Legends class is coming stateside!

bread's done
Back