Transformers: War for Cybertron (360) $10 at Family Video.com

xenozfan2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Just found it today. This is the used price, bust still way cheaper than amazon. I saw a lot of people that wanted this game for a black friday sale but this is as cheap as you will get. Since I am a new user I can't post a link, but go to the family video website and go to used games and it should be on the second page. Thanks for looking:bouncy:

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Well, then maybe you should go into every OT thread and repost all the deals from all of them by themselves. It's nice that someone who missed out on seeing it in the FV thread weeks ago and really wanted it can be made aware of it. But it's kind of on them if they missed out on it.

I knew about this deal for weeks. Why? Because I like buying games I want for cheap, so I read the threads on this site. The information was there for anyone who wanted it. Their fault for not reading the FV thread.[/QUOTE]

WOW, stop being uptight, alot of us did not know about this due to not going in the family video thread.. Chill.. Once again thanks OP :)

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Well, then maybe you should go into every OT thread and repost all the deals from all of them by themselves. It's nice that someone who missed out on seeing it in the FV thread weeks ago and really wanted it can be made aware of it. But it's kind of on them if they missed out on it.

I knew about this deal for weeks. Why? Because I like buying games I want for cheap, so I read the threads on this site. The information was there for anyone who wanted it. Their fault for not reading the FV thread.[/QUOTE]

So.. should there be a Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Kmart, Amazon (etc.) deal thread for EVERY item? If it's a game guide, accessory, or clearance item, sure.. give it its own thread.

I would prefer to NOT have to dig through the past 10 pages of a thread to find the best deals. If the deal is good enough, it deserves its own thread.

I received the game yesterday. It came with a case, instructions, and it looked like the game was never even played. Not a scratch to be seen on the disc. There is some writing on the disc using permanent marker, but hey for 10 bucks I can live with that!

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']So.. should there be a Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Kmart, Amazon (etc.) deal thread for EVERY item? If it's a game guide, accessory, or clearance item, sure.. give it its own thread.

I would prefer to NOT have to dig through the past 10 pages of a thread to find the best deals. If the deal is good enough, it deserves its own thread.[/QUOTE]

There is one for Target, Kmart, and TRU. Which is probably part of the reason why I don't get as many deals from CAG as I used back in the "old days". I never bother reading all those store specific threads.

I wholeheartedly agree with you. If it's a good deal it should have its own topic and the search nazis can GTFO.

[quote name='xplocvo']thanks op. I would have missed it since it wasn't in the title of the family video thread, and i don't regularly go into that one.[/quote]

+1

I grabbed one too! I would never have thought to search for a deal on this as I thought it was still too new and popular to have any kind of price drop, much less down to $10. I'm a big TF nerd, too! Thanks, OP!

Great post - I would not have known about this deal because I don't read every store specific thread on this website.

My 2 cents

OP you did good. I want this game at $20 and you brought it to us for $10.
Search Nazis you guys get annoying...

BUT

as annoying as they get they provide a service that holds this site together. Let it be when it's a marquee game or at least don't make 2 pages of correcting and condemning people. that said if there were no restraint then the pages would fall apart and not serve the very purpose we come to them for because people would go so far off track.

Ordered a copy Thanks OP.

All the games I have ordered from them so far have been in mint condition.
One was with manual and another did not come with manual.
Both had a family video sticker on the inner ring of the disc.
Also shipping was really fast too.

[quote name='cleaver']Does no one else have any problems checking out? Once I log in and go to check out the cart reloads.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you have to login, then add the game to your cart. It seems to empty the cart when you login or out.

As for what comes in the package: every game I've ordered from them came complete with case and manual.

[quote name='fadersdream']My 2 cents

OP you did good. I want this game at $20 and you brought it to us for $10.
Search Nazis you guys get annoying...

BUT

as annoying as they get they provide a service that holds this site together. Let it be when it's a marquee game or at least don't make 2 pages of correcting and condemning people. that said if there were no restraint then the pages would fall apart and not serve the very purpose we come to them for because people would go so far off track.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice.:)

[quote name='loomis1975']I vote for audiophile websites. Take your pick.[/QUOTE]

And there's the TV and movie websites where people spend all day bitching about things that have no bearing on their lives and bashing everyone who doesn't think exactly like them. ;)

Just got mine but even at $10 I now kind of regret it. They shipped the damn thing in like flimsy plastic and the game case is completely destroyed.

Surprised the damn game didn't crack in two being that it was in those shitty new cases with plastic missing from over the disk which makes no sense.

Received both of my copies today. Unfortunately, neither copy included an instruction manual.. but both the game disc and case for each copy were in great condition!

My Singularity and Transformers War For Cybertron came today...Transformers had a manual, Singularity didn't. Neither case was broken, which was surprising with what they shipped in and both had the Family Video sticker in the middle ring. However, I have zero complaints because the condition of the disks themselves was amazing...I may have to start doing business with FV more often. \\:D/

I picked this up back when the other thread was created. I dunno how you guys missing these other threads, the Fam vidio one advertising this has been on the first page of deals for the past week every time Ive been checking it.

[quote name='jk5000']I picked this up back when the other thread was created. I dunno how you guys missing these other threads, the Fam vidio one advertising this has been on the first page of deals for the past week every time Ive been checking it.[/QUOTE]
The Family Video thread mentions Mass Effect 2, Bioshock 2 and Singularity on the thread headline, not Transformers...plus, a lot of people don't live near a FV and don't bother looking, not knowing they could get deals online.

Personally, I stopped looking for awhile when games I wanted dropped in price in the b&m store but not online. If I didn't see this thread, I would've missed out. :bomb:

I just got my singularity and transformers game in. I guess I was lucky. They both came with their instruction books!!

[quote name='Full Metal XL']The Family Video thread mentions Mass Effect 2, Bioshock 2 and Singularity on the thread headline, not Transformers...plus, a lot of people don't live near a FV and don't bother looking, not knowing they could get deals online.

Personally, I stopped looking for awhile when games I wanted dropped in price in the b&m store but not online. If I didn't see this thread, I would've missed out. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Oh wow your right, guess I am too used to following their thread. On another note I have to give them props this time because usually their shipping takes a long time, but this last order came fast even though the shipped email came late again. I wish there was a local family video for me.

yah, I have the other thread going, but can't fit everything into the title...although it is a little redundant, if it helped people find a good deal they wouldn't have gotten otherwise, then props to you OP! I'm all for less clutter, but having 2 pages full of people complaining about searching is more clutter than anything else would be.

I must have missed this one - too bad, as I would have been all over this one. Seems like the deal is dead now.

bread's done
Back