Transforming Your Girl into a Gamer. Digg it!

rabidmonkeys

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Hey guys (and girls), some of you know we run a video game news site and someone submitted my wife's article to digg.com, "How to Transform Your Girl into a Gamer." I've been around here for quite sometime and it would mean the world to us if you would help bump us up on digg if you like the article. If this should be moved feel free, I didn't know where else to put it because we've never had this happen. We also don't want to step on anyone's toes, especially here at CAG, so if CheapyD wants to delete I completely understand. Thanks in advance guys.

Digg Link

[quote name='Maklershed']I dugg it and put a little advertisement in for cheap ass gamer in the comments as well ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks man! As a token of our appreciation and the first to reply on digg, send me a PM and whether you would like a GC, Xbox, or PS2 game and we'll send you a random game from that console!

Hmm... that's strange, mrs. shipwreck just wrote a similar article (but different enough) that is going to be posted up on CAG this week. Looks like you beat us to the punch by a day or two.

[quote name='shipwreck']Hmm... that's strange, mrs. shipwreck just wrote a similar article (but different enough) that is going to be posted up on CAG this week. Looks like you beat us to the punch by a day or two.[/QUOTE]

I can't wait to read it! What's weird is that that article was our featured article over 2 months ago and while a few thousand read it, it never really blew up until today. My Sony/SEGA article has been live since before E3, so maybe someone will digg that one in a few months too ;)

This is all you need:

nintendo_ds_lite.jpg

If that doesn't work, you need a new GF.

When I read that I thought it would get positive remarks, I was shocked to see the backslash on your site. Those "chicks" are too uptight ;)

inital thought- why say girls needs to start with "chick" games?! Rarr! Must flame!

internal voice of reason repsonds- Peach is your favorite in SSB:M, puzzlers are some of your favorite games, and you either own or want every gimmick rythm game controller out there.

I am forced to conclude you are pretty much dead on.

[quote name='Strell']This is all you need:

nintendo_ds_lite.jpg

If that doesn't work, you need a new GF.[/QUOTE]

QFT.

Any DS will work however... we have his (blue) and hers (red) DS's.

It will blossom from there... from DS games to GBA games to Gamecube games to other consoles... I love it.

My girl and I just beat all 29 teams on "NBA on NBC: Showdown" on the Dreamcast. That shit took weeks because the computer cheats. Her stats are better than mine. She also rocks at Guitar Hero.

[quote name='JimmieMac']My girl and I just beat all 29 teams on "NBA on NBC: Showdown" on the Dreamcast. That shit took weeks because the computer cheats. Her stats are better than mine. She also rocks at Guitar Hero.[/QUOTE]

Wtf.

I can totally kick her ass at Guitar Hero.

AND I CAN SING BETTER.

SO SUCK IT, fuckER.

[quote name='Strell']Wtf.

I can totally kick her ass at Guitar Hero.

AND I CAN SING BETTER.

SO SUCK IT, fuckER.[/quote]

Typing in caps and making jokes about crabs doesn't make you a tough guy, so simmer down.

bread's done
Back