Transsiberian BD $9.99 @ best buy

opterasis

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
I was just just at Best Buy, the have Transsiberian for $9.99 on the tag on the shelf. The sticker price is 29.99 I believe, and thats what came up during checkout, but they had no problem manually overriding the price for me.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Interesting... wonder if this would yield a free Blu-Ray for those with the Magnolia coupons.[/quote]

Aren't those expired, or are there new ones?

This is a VERY good movie. I saw it in theatres earlier this year. If you like Brad Anderson at all (Director of Machinist, Session 9), you'll definitely like this.

i just got back from bb and was going to post this but i can confirm the sticker does say 9.99 chances are if you want this at that price i would get down to your local best buy tonight or tomorrow since the sign were just put out today.

Fairly good movie with a few twists worth $10 easily many thanks op

Thanks OP, may go over there at lunch today....

Update: Bah! At my BB (Central NJ, USA), the movie is $29.99 no tag for 9.99, guess it was store by store.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked one up today, hang tag said $9.99 just like you said, had to get an adjustment at the register, no problem tho, thanks OP.

[quote name='Animal7390']yes, the sticker says 29.99 but there was a little sign poking off of the shelf that said 9.99.[/quote]

there was no shelftalker for 9.99 at the evanston, IL bb :cry:

[quote name='sarienanj']Thanks OP, may go over there at lunch today....

Update: Bah! At my BB (Central NJ, USA), the movie is $29.99 no tag for 9.99, guess it was store by store.[/QUOTE]

all tags are nationwide

on tuesday bb probably got alot of people that wanted it at that price and somebody sent an email to corporate (stupid employees caring) that probably sent an email out to all the media and warehouse supervisors, who depending on their caring level and frequency of email checking and pure laziness, would have removed the signs. I posted that if you wanted in on this deal that you should go before wed is over and it looks like that is coming true. so this should be changed to YMMV since some bbs have removed the sign.

The front where the new releases were had a $29.99 sticker on them, as well as the white shelf tag saying $29.99. The area where they just have them in alphabetical order had one of those blue tags on the shelf that said $9.99. In fact the tag said (Valid 11/04 - 12/31 2008. Reg $14.99). It's obviously a screw up.

I brought the tag straight to customer service. The Blu-Ray rang up $29.99, and she had the manager come override it to $9.99 for me.

Woodbridge, NJ.

Went last night at Altamonte Springs, FL. No copies in the regular shelf area, no shelf tag, either. Found two on the new release wall, but no shelf tag for either $29.99 or $9.99.

Don't think I'll chase down this deal to the other stores, but it would've been nice.

Yeah I went to 2 BBs. The first one had 2 copies and $29.99 stickers on both, they rang up at that price(no shelf tag). The 2nd one I went to had 1 copy left, and it had the tag on the shelf "Transsiberian Blu-ray $9.99", they have to print those ahead of time, and it had the same UPC on it.

The girl at the checkout is usually at the CS register and she is a pain it the ass about everything. She called the manager over, told him it was a glitch. He over rid it anyway, very cool.

Big thanks OP.

bread's done
Back